Yerim tells Sorn about the song and Choreographing process as she listens and takes advice.

"You should go talk to BM" Sorn whispers suddenly changing the subject.

Yerim looks behind her and there he is. The man himself. He was making conversation with J.Seph, Yves, and Solar.

She quickly turned back around, but BM still saw her out of the corner of his eye.

"Im gonna try." She says nervously.

Yerim looks around and goes to the food table to get some water before she works up the courage to talk to him.

BM excuses himself from his own conversation, noticing Yerim at the food table alone and taking his chance to finally talk to her.

Yerim leans against the table staring into space with her arms crossed, with one holding the water.

"Hello."

She looks over and sees BM, also leaning on the table, facing her.

She lightly gasps and starts aggressively bowing as BM does the same and laughs.

"Hello." Yerim says, practicing her greeting multiple times in her head.

"You speak english right?" BM asks even though he already knows since they both stalk each other on social media.

"Yeah I do."

"How'd you learn it?"

Yerim starts to go into her backstory of when she lived in America and how had to learn korean since she originally spoke english and only knew a bit of korean.

"Jiwoo told me about how you produced and choreographed some of the songs, that's really amazing."

Yerim smiled with a light blush visible on her cheeks and complimented him back.

"You produce so many of Kards songs too! It's extremely impressive."

He starts lightly laughing and turns to get himself a water.

Yerim looks around and sees Jin and Namjoon diagonal to her across the room. Jin sharply gazes at her to make sure she watches herself and doesn't do anything idiotic.

BM turned back and she smiled at him like Jin didn't just eye threaten her a few seconds ago.

They started making conversations and didn't really stop. They stayed by the table and talked for a while.

They both admired each other's looks, features, and body language.

Yerim had built up a small amount of courage inside herself to ask something of him.

"Can I have your number?"

She instantly regretted her words and cringed inside assuming he would say no.

"Sure."

She was shocked but didn't skip a beat giving him her phone as he gave her his.

She put in her number and the contact name 'Lee Yerim (bts)' in English.

She looked over and saw Hwasa, who she had really wanted to talk to for a while.

"I'm gonna go make more conversation."

She tells him as she point towards a random place in the room.

"Alright, hopefully we talk again soon." He says as she walks away and he cringes at his own words.

———————————————————————-

The end of the meet had come and everybody was saying their goodbyes.

Yerim and Sorn soon had to split after being by each other's side for almost the entire time.

CLC was the first to leave and next was KARD.

Jiwoo and Yerim were also saying their goodbyes with both of their groups behind them bowing to the others.

Yerim moved to BM and they both awkwardly said their goodbyes as they both internally screamed.

"See you soon, hopefully." Yerim said in english.

Their interaction caught the attention of all the boys but Namjoon was the only other one who could understand it.

"See you soon." BM said as he walked away along with his group.

Yerim lightly sighed and turned around only to be met with Jin glaring at her again.

She scoffed and walked passed him ignoring his cunning gaze.

————————————————————————

The group was driving home in their car, extremely exhausted, and doing their own thing.

Yerim was in the back seat next to Tae and a sleeping Jungkook, on her phone.

She searched for the contact BM added and finally found his name.

'Kim Matthew'

She smiled to herself and sighed, staring at the contact for about a minute.

"Whatcha doing?"

Yerim gasps in surprise and shuts her phone off immediately.

"You scared me, idiot!" She whisper yelled, trying her best to not wake Jungkook up or disturb anyone in the car.

"I know you got his number."

She glared at him as he cockily smiled at her.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance, "Please don't tell anyone." She sighs, "I'm going to tell them....just not....now."

He drops his cocky smirk and softens his gaze, "I promise I won't but, they're gonna be really mad if they find out your hiding this."

"I know but let me handle this myself."

———————————————————————

Seulrene literally gave us the best song omg. Monster was soooo amazing I can't even put it in words.

 Monster was soooo amazing I can't even put it in words