A/N

This is a very short book, mainly because there's not much more to write for this book since most of them are already moved away. In the last and final chapter of this book, it won't be like any of the other chapters because it'll fast forward through everything I had planned for this book. I'm not saying that it'll stay this way, but I have lost motivation for this book and I just want to start the third one because I have something to base it off of. Anyways, I will be updating that last chapter soon and then after that chapter there will be another "A/N" and I will show you the cover of the next book and the title and it'll be out hopefully sometime soon after this one is completed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but as a writer... I have got to do what I think is best for my liking. In the future I will hopefully come back to this book and write the rest of the book like how I planned, but as of right now... I can't do that. The third book will be the final book of the series, but it will be the best one out of the series.

I'm sorry for the sudden change of plans, but I hope you all enjoy the rest of the series anyways! Thank you for the love and support on the first book! It has made me extremely happy to see how far it has come and I only wish that you follow through Richie and Ashley's relationship during the events of It: Chapter Two!