09 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 pt. 1

Ashley sat up slowly as she felt the warmth of the sun shining through the window of Richie's room, stretching her arms out before feeling a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She looked behind her and saw Richie moving closer to her before pulling her back down to lay down. He gently pressed just chest against her back, moving his face towards the crook of her neck. His lips pressed softly against her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

"Good morning.", He pulled his lips away, grumbling softly into her ear with his groggily morning voice. She smiled brightly, turning herself around on the bed to come face to face with him once she laid still on her side. His chocolate brown eyes found her emerald green ones once his eyes fluttered open, a smile slowly creeping up on his face at the beauty of his girlfriend first thing in the morning.

"Good morning.", Her voice sweet like honey, making his heart flutter. Her messy blonde hair covered her face, bringing him to lift his left hand up to her face and brush it behind her ear.

"You're beautiful.", He spoke to her in such a pure way, creating a sense of pure joy to rush through her as she gave him a toothy smile. His lips curved into a grin, watching her closely before she wrapped her arms around his neck. He shifted in bed, hovering over top of her before pressing his lips back onto her neck, nibbling gently at the soft skin. A exasperated breath fell from her lips, making him pull away and look into her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too.", She placed her hands on his cheeks, pulling his face closer to hers before placing a sweet kiss onto his pink, plump lips. They both pulled away, Richie climbing off of the bed and walking over towards his bedroom door. She hopped off of the bed, grabbing a pair of pants from the basket they had in there and had yet put all the clean clothes away. "I'll be down in a minute, Richie. Here."

She threw him his deodorant and then his shirt, him catching both. He applied deodorant, then he threw his shirt over his head and pulled it down over his torso. "Thanks, sweets. See you in a minute."

Richie turned around, pulling the door open and walking out of his room. He began walking down the hall and right when he went to pass his sister's room, someone walked out and bumped into him. Richie squinted his eyes, noticing Eddie standing there in front of him. "Eddie, what are you doing here?"

"Um- nothing.", He shook his head vigorously, then he let out a nervous laugh when he saw Ashley walk out of Richie's room. Her eyes glanced over at Eddie, seeing him shirtless and only in a pair of sweatpants.

"Hey, Eddie Spaghetti.", Ashley's voice caused Richie to turn around at the sound of his girlfriend's angelic voice, a smile showing on his face. She walked up to Richie before sliding his glasses on his face. She leaned up on her toes, giving him a peck on the lips. "You forgot your glasses babe."

"Thank you.", He replied before turning to look at Eddie again, now noticing him shirtless. "Please tell me you weren't fucking my sister."

"Whoa, whoa. No! I wasn't. I swear on everything I wasn't.", Eddie's face flushed a bright red color as he rambled on. "I just- I was over here and we talked."

"You guys talked a lot, didn't you?", Ashley grinned from ear to ear, causing Richie to turn his head to look at her. He chuckled softly, looking back at Eddie with a smirk.

"It's fine if you did it, Eds."

"No, it's weird if I tell you."

"It's not weird, Eddie.", Ashley replied to him, causing his eyes to avert towards hers. Before anyone could say anything else, there was footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ash, baby? Is that you talking?"

"Yeah, mom!", Ashley replied, rushing past Eddie and heading down the steps halfway where she had stopped her mom from walking any further. "Hey."