05 - 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚣𝚒𝚎𝚛'𝚜

Ashley was sitting down on her bed beside her best friend, Stanley Uris. It had been three weeks since they all met up at the quarry and it had been one week since Richie and Ashley finally became official again after all the kisses they shared. Stanley knew of their kisses and it slightly grossed him out, but he was happy for his two friends. Ashley was happy she was able to talk to her best friend about these things again, even he was happy because he could make jokes about Richie again without him knowing.

Richie Tozier never knew of her telling Stanley everything that happened between the two, but he honestly wouldn't care since he tells Eddie some things that happen just to gross him out. Even though Richie hid the slight feelings he had for his best friend, he still appreciated the fact he could tell Eddie anything without judgement being involved; anything except for the fact he had slight feelings for him awhile back. For all Richie knew, he could possibly still have some feelings for Eddie, but he loved Ashley Walker. Although Eddie still owned a bit of Richie's heart, Ashley would always own the majority of it. Even if Richie had feelings for Eddie, Ashley never minded because she understood.

Ashley and Stanley could sit there for hours talking about important things, but as of right now, they just sat there reading in peace. She would glance up every once in awhile and see how focused he was on his book, then she'd go back to reading a comic book that Richie had left over so many years ago. She was glad to have her life back and she hoped she'd never lose them again.

"Stanley Urine.", Richie blurted out as he laid on the hammock of the small hideout Ben had made them. The thirteen year old Jewish boy glanced over at the thirteen year old trashmouth, rolling his eyes in annoyance as Eddie and Ashley snickered at the nickname.

"Bitchie Tozier.", Stanley fired back, causing Ashley and Eddie to laugh even more between the two. Bill, Beverly, Mike, and Ben were watching the four of them in amusement. They really were the most chaotic of the group.

"What's the name your mom called Eddie?", Richie rolled his eyes playfully, looking up from his comic book and glancing over at his girlfriend. She thought for a second, finally speaking up.

"Eddie Karbark."

Stanley, Richie, and Ashley all laughed while Eddie stared at her with confusion laced in his expression. "Karbark?"

"Yeah.", She nodded gently, glancing at Stanley who was staring directly at her.

"Ashley Stalker."

Richie's mouth fell open as a loud laugh sounded throughout the clubhouse. She rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Stalker? Really? I don't even stalk people."

"Oh, yeah? Tell me that you wouldn't follow after Anthony Michael Hall.", Stanley crossed his arms at his best friend in amusement, causing her to drop her jaw as she scoffed. The Losers Club began laughing at her reaction, but she didn't deny it.

"Touché.", Was all Ashley could conjure up in her response. "Besides, who wouldn't follow after him. He's perfect."

"If you're interested in dweebs then yeah.", Beverly called out from behind them, taking a long drag of her cigarette. Ashley giggled softly before pointing towards Richie's direction.

"You tell me.", Richie threw a pillow at her, causing her to let out a shriek as the pillow made contact with her head.

"Richie!"

"No, no. It's Bitchie!", Stanley corrected her.

Stanley drew in a deep breath before feeling like there were a pair of eyes staring him down, glancing up from his book to see Ashley Walker staring at him. He raised an eyebrow and lifted the corner of his lips into a slight grin. "What?"