Tears were unable to form by now. You left the cold hard floor that was your safe haven. Straightening your aching back. You dragged yourself to the bathroom with dread suffocating you. The amount of blood around your face and hands made you almost unrecognizable. You spent a good hour under the hot waters until they gave in and turned ice cold.

You faced a mirror and studied yourself. Your eyes were red and swollen from your recent breakdown, cheeks forming pink hues from the heat surrounding the bathroom, lips drained of nutrition. You were miserable. Walking out of the bathroom, you were met with a icy chill, you shivered at the sudden cool air. You quickly went through your closet picking out the most provocative piece of clothing you could find from the hellish mess that was your wardrobe. The dress covered the important parts of your body, hugging your curves properly. Both the top and bottom were shorter than normal.

You looked quite pleased with your outfit. You ran fingers along your hair, rubbing your scalp, real quick to give a voluminous look.

-

You force pushed the hatch to Vicrul's room to sides, entering with strong strides as your heels broke ground. The room was barely lit but bearable. The dark theme was all over the place. You had never been to Vicruls chamber. His room greatly differed from yours, even the other knights. The high ceiling had one round lamp head above it. There were a few light stands, that almost resembled a standing lightsaber at the corners of the room. You looked to the front before turning your head to meet two men in the room. One grabbing a drink at a narrow coffee table; the other was on the sofa, his drink close to an end.

Vicrul was shirtless, he had only worn his black sweats as he popped open the cap of the whiskey bottle slowly. The men were surprisingly calm at your abrupt arrival. You straightened your posture with great stealth, so as to camouflage your sudden unease and remain dead serious about what you were about to do.

Kuruk cocked a brow at Vicrul, who returned the same expression

Heels stomped the ground once again, terror unleashed on to the ground as you made your way to the shiny leather couch.

You placed yourself on top of Kuruk, knees meeting the sides of his thighs. You looked at each other, for a moment. Hungry for it.
He sat there unsure of advancing on the woman before him. But, he let instincts take over. He jerked you closer to him.

The heat crept up to your folds as you met his growing length, wrestling inside his sweats. His hands cupped your ass with force. Your breath hitched at the touch. He held you tight under his grip. Not breaking away from the stare, that tangled you both. Both his hands, traveled upwards, roughly moving up from your back.

One hand, grabbed the back of your neck, pulling it back. You moaned as he did so. The other hand, skimmed over the fabric on your chest. He was admiring you, letting every part of your body know that he adored all of it.