14

I was currently in the basement of their house, watching the man silently on the table in front of the cell. I was waiting for him to wake so I can ask him a couple of questions and maybe, just maybe I'll kill him off. If not, I'm sure he would make a wonderful torture toy..
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard someone stepping down the steps of the basement. "How is he?" Jeremy asked.
I looked over at him. "Oh, he's still out cold." I responded.
"Those eyes of yours are still glowing, huh?" He asked.
"They sure are." I responded.
"I'm not asleep, my princess." The man sang.
I growled and turned to look at him, my glowing eyes glaring at him. "Shut it asshat." I growled, glowering at him.
"Yeah, they won't stop glowing." I spoke after a moment of silence, glancing back over at Jeremy.
"Hopefully it's just a side effect of what happened earlier." Jeremy replied.
I nodded. "Princess~" The man said, dragging out his words.
I scowled and turned to face the man. "Yes my unbelievably ugly and annoying prince?" I questioned sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm hungry." The man spoke after a moment.
I blinked. "Well tuff shit, deal with it." I responded.
He was about to say something, but I shushed him. I turned to look at Jeremy. "Can you go get Clay for me?" I requested.
Jeremy looked hesitant but nodded none the less and made his way back upstairs.
"Now.." I growled out.
I set my feet onto the floor and stalked across the basement and over to his containment cell, staring at him through the bars. "Who sent you? And don't give me that bullshit you know I'm talking about." I demanded, prowling around the outside of his cell.
"It's not like I would tell you if anybody had sent me. How stupid do I look?" He said, smirking.
"Stupid enough to not know that I can torture it out of you. Let's see what I can do to you... Oh! I know just the thing! So.." I said, trailing out my words and grabbing the bars of the cell he was captivated inside.
"I can rip off your fingernails and make you a necklace.. Cut off an ear, maybe even a finger. Scoop your eyes out excruciatingly slow with a fork instead of a spoon. . Ooh! Maybe I'll even sew your mouth SHUT!" Now it was my turn to smirk as his faltered into a frown.
I tilted my head to the side and stared at him calmly. "Pick."
He furrowed his eyebrows. "Pardon?" he asked aloud.
"Pick. Or I will do it for you.." I barked, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs.
He remained silent. "Well then.. I guess I'll be picking for you." I concluded, releasing the cold bars of the cell.
"No, wait! I was thinking!!" He cried.
"Nope, too late." I replied.
"What are you doing?" Jeremy asked.
"Getting answers. Clay do you have a torturing kit by any chance?" I questioned curiously, not staring at him.
"I do." he said, walking away to go get it.
"So.." I trailed off.
"If you were to pick a punishment, what would it have been?" I asked the man.
"Cut off an ear." he responded.
I narrowed my eyes at him. "Being a pussy, are we?" I asked, smirking.
"Excuse me?!" he exclaimed, standing up and walking to the bars, grabbing them harshly.
I chuckled lowly. "You heard me. You're being a pussy."
"I am not!" he argued.
"Then why pick shortest punishment? What's wrong with the other punishments, hmm?" I requested.
"Well- They..-" he stuttered to get his words out.
I rolled my eyes. "Okay, let's do this. Since you decided to be a dickhead earlier and a total ass for not telling me who sent you, you're gonna get 2 punishments. And believe me, those punishments I kindly listed out for you were just mere suggestions." I said, smiling.
"What I have in store for you is much worse that those minor punishments. You would have been lucky if I only had done one of those to you." I revealed.
I raised my finger to my chin and looked up in thought, pretending to think.
"Hmmm.. what to do...." I said, looking at the man.
"You bitch, you wouldn't dare punish me!" He seethed with anger.
"Oh, but I would." I said, grinning.
"Please. I would snap your neck if I could do so in this very moment, but I'm afraid I can't do that." I spoke.
"But anyway," I said, brushing that off.
Clay came back with the equipment and laid it out on the table. I grabbed a tool used for ripping off fingernails.
I stared the man dead in the eye and tilted my head to the side, looking insanely at him.

"How loud can you scream?"