9

I was softly awoken by a hand rubbing my head. "You should eat something." I heard Allison say. 

I breathe out deeply, letting her know i'm awake. After a moment I get up, grumbling as she led me to the kitchen where everyone else was eating. My claws tapped against the floor, getting the attention of everyone, but they soon went back to their meal. I sat in the corner of the kitchen farthest away from everyone, still grumbling. 

Allison came over shortly and laughed a bit. She knows how much i hate being woken up. She set a bowl down in front of me that consisted of Steak, Carrots, and Asparagus that filled the bowl to the brim. I quickly dug my snout into the bowl and started eating, laying down shortly after so I could eat comfortably. 

After I finished, I started to walk back into the living room, but Allison followed me. I laid down on the couch, my entire top side of my body exposed. I looked at her with a 'yes, i know you want something so say it' look. "Is it alright if I also ask them if they would like to spend the night? I don't think they would want to walk back to their house so late at night.." Allison requested. 

I put on my thinking face for a moment. After that moment, I nodded yes. I saw that she was about to squeal but she knew she had to hold it in. I smiled at her the best I could. "Your the best Alpha a female werewolf could ask for.." Allison said.

That hit me hard. I didn't expect that so it took me by surprise. "Wait no, i'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that-" Allison spoke.

I cut her off by standing up from the couch and standing in front of her. I looked at the ground and back up at her, requesting her to kneel. She did so. I started to just blow air in her face. She laughed softly and patted my head. I put my paw on her knee before she got up, her turning her head and looking at me in question.

I slowly brought my head closer to hers and put my forehead against hers, a way of saying 'its okay, don't worry about it.'

She smiled and closed her eyes, both of us sharing a moment. "Thank you again." Allison said as we parted.

I dipped my head and she turned around and walked into the kitchen. I then relax down onto the couch once more, closing my eyes, breathing a breath of air out as I settled into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard faint voices around me as I slowly awoke from my deep slumber. "She has been asleep for a week! This is not normal." I heard Chloe whisper-yell. 

I tried to move or even open my eyes, but it's as if I was being weighed down. "Your right, it's not normal. Has she been in her wolf form this entire time?" I heard Nick ask.

"Yes. Okay, there is definitely something going on here if she hasn't shifted back yet.." I heard Hope reply.

"We should bring her to our house to see if there is anything we can do. We can also ask Elena and Clay when we go back, since they should be at our house right now." I heard Jeremy say.

I internally smirk, remembering that Elena was the one who hit that log. "It's worth a shot." I heard Allison say. 

I then felt hands picking me up from the couch, them pulling me into their chest. I breathed in their scent. It was Jeremy. Yay, lucky me.. 

I heard the front door open as I felt the soft breeze of the wind ruffle my fur gently as we ventured outside, the sun kissing my face. Jeremy walking sent vibrations through me with every step as we all traveled through the forest, the pines and other scents filling my nose. The leaves crunched beneath what sounded like Jeremy's boots. I could feel the sun hitting my face and eyes every couple of seconds, the soft whistle of the wind in the trees with the birds who sung their song. 

As I listened to their tunes, I drifted into a light slumber.