11

"Okay then, Y/N, why are you and your friends in town?" Clay asked.

"Well, we knew there was a female werewolf here, so we just wanted to show up and present to you all that she isn't the only one." I responded, pointing to Elena.

"Oh because you are so special that you just had to come here and rub it in our faces." She spat.

"Excuse me? I did not come here to rub it in their faces," I said, gesturing around the room," but if you're going to give me an attitude like that, I might as well rub in in your face." I replied snarkily.

"Then do it." Elena said, trying to intimidate me.

I scoffed. "By the looks of it, I don't have to. It looks like I rubbed it in without even trying." I voiced, smirking.

She growled and stalked towards me, grabbing me and shoving me against the wall. Everyone sat up in their seat, trying to pry Elena off me. "Listen here, mutt," Elena said, glaring at me, "You don't have any right to just waltz in here with your friends and rub it in my face that you are also a female werewolf." She spoke angrily.

I narrowed my eyes at her and flipped us so that she was now against the wall, my arm resting against her throat. 'Well then, listen here you stuck up bitch. You do not have any right to start fighting with me because I am apparently rubbing it in that I am a female werewolf. But the truth is, I didn't rub it in. Now get that through your thick little skull before I do it for you." I snarled.

I looked over at everybody else who was standing there, waiting for a fight to break out. I look at Chloe and she nodded. I released Elena and pushed past everybody, walking out the front door.
——————————
I sat on a tree branch, the sun shining through the green leaves as the wind whistled it's soft tune, the trees leaves slightly wavering in its wake. The grass followed in pursuit, leaning over to one side as the wind pushing it in that direction softly. I have been sitting on this branch for an hour.. It's a bit strange that nobody has come out yet. "You know, I'm not done with you just yet." A voice growled from behind me.

My head whipped around just in time to see Elena push me off the tree branch. I landed on the ground with a thud and groaned. She jumped down from the tree and walked over to me. I quickly got up as she went to punch me. I swiftly dodged her punch and punched her right in the nose. I then swiped her feet from beneath her. She fell into the grass. I glared down at her, my stance rigid. She shook her head and stood. "You really just think you could walk away like that so easily?" She spat.
"No. I wasn't walking away. I was making a point." I replied calmly.
"Well whatever point you were trying to make is useless!" Elena yelled and ran at me.
She tackled me to the ground and punched me repeatedly. I let her get a few punches in. I started to laugh. She stopped and looked at me confused. "What's so funny?!" She asked angrily.
"You know, the funny thing is that you call me a mutt, but look at you. You're beating someone up over your own jealously. That's pathetic." I spat and laughed.
She growled and picked me up by my shirt and into the air. "Now look at you. Laughing because you know you can't win this fight. Nobody can save you this time." She spoke.
I narrowed my eyes at her. "You mean nobody can save you this time.." I spoke lowly.
She threw me into the ground and I hit my head hard, my vision blurring as I became a bit dizzy. I heard the tearing of clothes and the breaking of bones. She was shifting.
I too soon heard a snarl did through the air. I quickly scrambled up onto my feet to see Elena in her wolf form, growling and snapping at me.
"Well now you have just made this a bit of an unfair fight." I said.
She in a way laughed while in a wolf form. "Alright, have it your way. Bring it on!" I responded.
She snarled and charged at me, toppling me over. She furiously bit and clawed at me. She went for my neck, but I quickly flipped up over and put my arm in the way. She bit down hard on my arm, blood seeping through. I growled and shook my arm repeatedly. I then hit her snout and she let go, and whimpered for a small moment. I huffed and she charged at me once more. She jumped up to tackle me, only for another wolf to tackle her pinning her to the ground, snarling. "finally.." I whispered and fell to my knees, clutching my arm.
"Y/N!" I heard Allison yell as she fell beside me on her knees, looking me over.
I groaned. "I may or may not have met her get a few good hits in," I started, "But she threw me off a tree." I said, looking over at her.
Clay was still pinning her down. "Well at least we came out in time." Allison said, putting my arm over her shoulder and hoisting me up onto my feet.
"You know, letting yourself anger out is a good thing.." I said, my voice slightly wavering, the blood loss starting to get to me a bit.
"You should hurry up before I black out." I pointed out.
"Wait where is everyone else?" I slurred.
"They are inside, they wanted Clay and I to check up on you."
"Oh..." Is all I said before blacking out and falling to the ground, Allison calling my name.