2

I awoke to the song 'Shoot To Thrill' blasting from the kitchen. I laughed and got up, grabbing my swedish fish bag and sprinted into the kitchen. Let me tell you, it looks great. There was a whole counter full of pancakes, french toast, eggs, bread sticks, hot pockets and more. My eyes widened and I swiftly sat in one of the seats at the bar, ready to eat as Chloe finished cooking. Allison soon came over and joined me. Chloe began to serve the food and once all of it was on the table, I counted down. "3.. 2.. 1.. Go!" I counted down, all of us rushing to dig in and grab whatever we could.

I grabbed 11 pancakes, some eggs, and 8 hot pockets. You know, as wolves, we have a big appetite, so we have to eat a lot of food. I started to shovel food into my mouth, Allison and Chloe wolfing down theirs. Allison had tried to drink some milk while eating and she snorted because she then realized her mistake. Me and Chloe started cracking up and I almost spit out my food because I was dying of laughter. Chloe then fell backwards, her chair going with her as she hit the floor and me, Chloe and Allison couldn't breathe because we all were laughing too much. My head was soon face down on the table after I had swallowed my food and Allison fixed her mistake, laughing really hard as Chloe struggled to get up. Then, I suddenly got an idea. Whipping my head up quickly, I ran into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and grasped a carton of eggs. I quickly raced back to the bar and opened the carton, holding an egg up in the air. "Don't do it Y/N.. Just put down the egg...." Allison said, trying to reason with me.

I snickered and threw the egg at Chloe's forehead. I almost fell over right then and there, but now I knew. I had started a war. My eyes widened as milk was splashed all over me. "TIMEOUT!" I said.

"Now, before we make more of a mess, we will clean it up later." I said.

"Time in." I said.

Screams and laughter filled the air as we chased each other around the kitchen, grabbing various things to throw at each other. I quickly grabbed the flour and threw it on Allison. She gasped and ran to me, trying to take the flour from my hands. I dodged and weaved the attacks, but I ended up slipping on a rogue egg that has splattered on the floor, and I fell with an audible thud. The flour went everywhere as Chloe tackled Allison above me. Now, a bit of heavy breathing and giggling was all that was left as I looked up to see Alison and Chloe covered in various foods like I was. "Oh my god!" I laughed as I glanced around the kitchen.

"Now this is fine art, my friends." Chloe said, exaggerating by standing up and throwing her hands in the air, looking to the side and closing her eyes.

Allison chuckled and I smiled and gazed downward, smiling whilst shaking my head. "Do you guys want to go for a nice relaxing early morning jog?" I questioned them.

"Sure." Replied Allison.

"Yeah!" Responded Chloe.

"Okay, we should clean up first though." I finished, laughing softly.

"Yeah, we should." Allison spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cleaning up, we went to our rooms and shifted. I opened my door using my jaw and closed it behind me. Allison and Chloe were already waiting for me, so we headed outside and closed the door behind us and trotted into the forest.

The early morning forest was beautiful, and the smell of it was alluring

The early morning forest was beautiful, and the smell of it was alluring. From the tree sap to the golden sunflowers, the best smell of all was the forest in it's all. Every smell combined made the forest smell the way it did. And I enjoyed it. We raced past trees and bushes, jumping over logs and anything in our path. The forest hummed with life all around us as we ran through the forest, the beating of our paws sent vibrations through the forest floor. The leaves crunched beneath our paws, them flying behind us in our wake as we darted to a beautiful open field, the sun illuminating the freshly watered grass from the sprinkle of rain last night. We barked at one another and slowly trotted through the open field, the grass bending beneath our paws.

We quietly sat beneath a tree in the clearing, the sun beating on us from above, our slight pants filling the air

We quietly sat beneath a tree in the clearing, the sun beating on us from above, our slight pants filling the air. I started to roll around in the grass as it slightly soaked my fur coat. I suddenly heard a growl erupt from Allison, which made me turn over and look at her. She looked at me and signaled again. I gazed ahead of me to see two wolves. They weren't just any wolves though..

They were werewolves..