12

My head was a bit foggy as I awoke, my eyes opening. I was a bit groggy as I looked around the room. I was in a white looking hospital room with beds. I had an IV hooked up to me. I shook my head and sat up, rubbing my head. "Oh, you're awake." I looked up to see Jeremy.
I blinked slowly and nodded. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna kill her later.." I said lowly.
"You won't need to do that. She is in the cell downstairs as punishment for attacking a pack member."
I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at his surprised. "Who did she attack?" I questioned.
"After Allison was trying to get you inside, Elena started to fight Clay because she wanted to finish what she started. Then they both broke out into a fight, but Elena was worn out from fighting you and Clay managed to knock her out." Jeremy explained, sitting in a chair next to my bed.
I nodded and stared at my hands. "Can I see my pack members?" I asked him.
"Sure, I'll go get them. Just take it easy, that bite she gave you was a bit too deep for anyone's liking." He said, eyeing my bandaged arm.
"Alright, I will." I responded.
He nodded and walked out of the room.
——————————————
After our short conversation, my pack mates tumbled through the door. I laughed as they all fell on top of each other. "We're glad your awake" One of them groaned out.
I smiled and shook my head. "I can tell."
They got up and hugged me one by one. "Can we got back to the house? I don't feel like being a burden and staying here." I asked them.
"Sure." Chloe said, helping me up.
My bare feet touched the cold floor as we walked to the door. Hope and Allison opened the door, my arm around chloe's should as she supported me. We walked down the hall and got to the stairs. We went down it one step at a time. We heard talking in the living room, but we stayed quiet and opened the front door and closing it behind us. Chloe helped me into the passenger's seat of the car and everybody else got in. Allison quickly turned on the ignition and got us out of there. We all knew they would refuse to let me leave since Elena tried to fight me. I could have taken her down, but I let her take out her anger. But if she tries to attack me again, I will use force.
————————-
Soon enough, we arrived at the house. I opened my car door and stepped out, thrusting myself to be able to walk. I closed my car door and started to walk, being proud that I could without being groggy. I opened the front door and laid down on the couch, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels. "You should get some more rest so you can heal faster." Hope said.
"Not tired." I responded.
"Just try, okay? It would be better if you healed faster, and then you can fall asleep and stay awake as long as you please." She spoke.
I looked at her. "Alright, alright." I said.
I put on Tangled the movie and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off into slumber.
———————————————————
I soon woke up. I opened my eyes and rubbed them to see it was the early morning. 'I guess I slept a lot longer than intended..' I shrugged at the thought. I took the blanket off of me and stretched, yawning also. I looked at the clock on the wall. 6:34 am. Funnnn..
I guess I'll make breakfast for everybody then. I dragged myself into the kitchen and grabbed the butter out of the fridge, grabbed a pan, put it on the stove, and grabbed pancake mix out of the cabinet. I started cooking the pancakes, the smell wafting throughout the house. I then heard footsteps. I turned around to see Allison, Hope and Chloe to walk around the corner. They all and bed heads. I chuckled and went back to cooking. After I was done, I set 5 pancakes on each plate and handed them out, giving everyone a fork and a knife. I also put maple syrup and butter on the table if they wanted to out it on their pancakes. I dug in and put (maple syrup or melted butter) on my pancakes and watched as it oozes down the side of my pancakes. I quickly started to eat, realizing that I didn't eat yesterday.
——————
After everybody finished, I did the dishes and got into my bikini (any bikini that is blue and white). I got put on my glasses, sunhat, and my blue floatie. "Anyone want to hang in the pool with me?" I asked as I walked into the living room. "Sure." Chloe said. She got into her bikini and got her floatie and sunglasses. I opened our sliding door to the backyard and Chloe closed it behind us. I put on a bit of sunblock and got into the pool where Chloe was waiting for me. I got onto my floatie and relaxed, taking in the morning breeze. I kept my bandages out of the water and on my float, and put on my hat.
————————-
I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep. 'What woke me up?' I thought. And THATS when I heard it. Footsteps. Fast paced, thundering footsteps. Then a loud knock erupted from the front door. I kept quiet and listened in to what was happening. I looked around to see that Chloe was no longer in the pool. I heard muffled talking from inside, which sounded like arguing. My eyebrows furrowed. I decided to listen in to the conversation. "You guys can't just take her without telling us!" Someone argued.
"But if we told you, you guys would have kept her there like a hostage." Someone argued back.
I heard some more muffled arguing before I heard shuffling inside. The door opened. I slightly lowered my head to help keep the sun more so out of my eyes. My back was to the door, so all I could see was dense forest. I heard many people come outside and talking took place, but I didn't bother to listen in, so decided to stay "asleep." Someone walked around the pool. I closed my eyes quickly and pretended to be asleep. A slight breeze came by and I could tell that it was Jeremy because of his scent. I then felt someone grab my ankle and pull me towards them, my float hitting the side of the pool. I felt Jeremy's arms slip under my knees and behind my back, hoisting me up carefully off the float into his arms. He held me bridal style and I could feel his gaze on me for a moment. He started walking us over to the others. "She's asleep, but we should change her bandages." I heard Jeremy say.
Some murmurs of agreement followed and I felt him walking. The door opened and the AC of the house hit me, causing me to shiver. I know Jeremy noticed because he laid me on the couch and draped a blanket over me, leaving my arm out so he could bandage it. I could hear the others talking outside. "I know your not asleep." Jeremy spoke.
I cracked a grin. "Just testing you." I said softly, opening my eyes and staring at him.
He started to undo my bandages and took them off, looking over my wound. "So..." my voice trailed off. "How long is Elena going to be in the cage?" I asked, looking at the ceiling and letting my head rest against the arm of the couch. "Only for about 4 more hours." Jeremy responded.
"Alright." I replied.
All of a sudden, a scratching noise emitted from the front door. 'Wait..' I thought, looking at Jeremy as he looked at me. 'Everybody else is out back by the pool..'

A sudden scent hit my nose.

It's a mutt. . .

But it's not the only one lurking outside that door.