Chapter 22:Back From Mexico

Hey guys I'm sorry but I can't send messages via wattpad
Instead I will answer your comments...

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

ZACHARY ACE STONE'S POV...

I got up from my bed feeling weak and tired last night. I was at the bar with my friends and I drank to stupor my search for Emma still went though I promised not to search for her anymore and focus on my life but I can't help to wonder where she is and how she is fairing I just helpless. My Private Investigator couldn't even trace her my mom told me to leave her alone...2 freaking weeks has passed since I saw or heard from her. I checked the calendar in my phone today is May 5th and I can't help but wonder how someone will disappear into thin air....

I struggled to lift myself up from the bed to my shower room... I finished taking my bath and exited the bathroom soon enough I was dressed in my silver gray Armani business suit I just finished up and went downstairs.... Daphne gone back to Cambridge that's Harvard University and Samantha have gone to her school in New York so it is just my parents and I..

I came downstairs my dad was dressed in a black Armani business suit while my mom is dressed in pink flowered design dress and black stilettos they were both having breakfast so I decided to join them. My mom noticed my presence and and smiled sweetly at me so did my dad...."Morning mom, dad" I greeted as I sat down...."Morning son" my dad patted me in a manly way.... "Morning baby" my mom teased and I glared hard at her I don't like that name...

"So son Johnson said you are still looking for Emma Faye" my dad told me "Yes I am" I simply answered...he just sighed signalling he's dropping the topic

"What?.... C'mon son that girl can't be found because she's on the street" my mom implied but deep down I she's wrong.

"No mother she can't be on the streets she's a graduate remember?" I reasoned out....

"Yeah you are right son she's a graduate and she might have probably left the country to Spain or something" my dad said and it might be true perhaps she went outside the country.... Yeah...

"Rosario!" I called out I need clarify something suddenly she came in from the kitchen.... "Yes Zachary you called" she replied...

"Ma'am Rose when Emma left were you with her?" I asked......."Yes I was with her at the airport " she informed....wait....airport???

"Airport?" I asked....."Which country did she go?" I asked again.

"I don't know that I just escorted her to airport" she replied......

" What airport is that? I asked as I wondered how she could board a flight when we haven't paid her salary yet the account she gave us we investigated it only $5 was in that account so how is it possible? Something is not right...

"VALDEMAR'S FLIGHT LTD.." she said and my mom gasped....

" How can she afford such an expensive flight?" my dad said in so much surprise...."You may go Rosario " my dad dismissed her...

"Valdemar? they are also the Whites they own this world everything is theirs they are so wealthy the White's are Trillionaires and the Valdemar's are gazillionaires they are too powerful and they're royalties we've been friends with Mr and Mrs Fredrick White with their daughter....she's our god daughter" my dad revealed and my mom agreed...