Chapter 11: Dinner Date

Hi lovelies chapter 11 hope you'll enjoy it

Let's go!!! 👇👇

**************************************
EMMA WHITE'S POV.

Oh my goodness My backbones seems to cracking now and then. Rosario insisted that I should rest that she'll continue but no I totally disagreed on that. I'm currently in my room now resting on my bed tiredly it's 7:00pm in the evening. I'm really tired I've been washing and washing with Rosario throughout today.

Rosario is preparing dinner so I decided to take a bath before lying on my bed. I groaned in pain as my hands and legs had cramping.....should I just give up and just go home?.....Miguel is in Cambridge,UK.....my mom & dad will be going to Australia.

Mr and Mrs Stone went on a vacation in Hawaii and Daphne is Cambridge as well as Miguel while Samantha is Greece and Zachary is in here in Seattle. Normally I'll would have gone for vacation to Italy or go the Philippines but I'm not with my credentials or traveling documents honestly I would gone this morning and never come back.

"Three months Emma.....three months so just calm down" I told myself repeatedly trying to calm myself down.

I wasn't feeling sleepy at all because I was hurt so really hurt. I decided on something I'll confess my feelings to Zachary yeah I will maybe he'll see how much I love him and he'll be nice to me for once but I'm scared... Perhaps I'll just confront him on this...yeah tell him my mind on how he treats me...I sighed deeply not knowing what to do.....Suddenly a knock came at my door.

"Come in" I said weakly honestly I was really tired. Rosario came inside my room.

"My lady" Rosario whispered trying not to disturb me.

"Ma'am Rose...good evening" I greeted.

"Zachary wants to see you" she said and I was surprised..but ....why?

"Okay let's go" I left my room I was dressed in my pjs.

We finally reached the mansion and I saw the devil himself in the living room backing me with both hands inside his trousers pocket. I stood there while Rosario excused us. I stood there for 3 seconds I saw him stiffened seems like he knew I was standing there, then he slowly turned and faced me....he was looking so handsome and ravishing he muscles, he's perfect stature, he's 6'4 height, he's just an adonis and a Greek god honestly but I wasn't happy about this morning what he did to was so cruel and inhuman.

"Are you done checking me out?" he said and I was as red as a tomatoe by now.

"I wasn't starring" I said defending myself.

"Yeah sure" you could here the sacarm laced in his voice.

"Did you use the washing machine I asked you not to use?" he asked and I was tongue tied.

"N...no sir I didn't" I stuttered....damn it Emma!

"Has anyone ever told you that you are a bad lair" he said mockingly.....he's right my mom always said that.

"Miss Faye don't ever lie to me again because I hate lies so much" he said with an unreadable emotion....has someone lie to him before.....he checked his wrist watch.