Chapter 1: The Beginning

Hey guys I'm sorry I'm rewriting this book lost my previous account but I will add up some things and correct I'm so sorry for late update been in school for so long just bare with me my former account was LouisC2000.
Hope you'll enjoy it..

************************************************************************
EMMA WHITE's POV.

Ugh!!!..I'm sick of this I've been standing here taking people's order since morning...I'm tired..I'm really exhausted..totally.

"Bestie my shift is almost but I'll have to wait for you and walk you home okay." My best friend Miguel said to me. He's the nicest thing ever.

"Okay bestie thanks. "

Miguel is from Spain he's gay I'm older than him...I'm 23..he's 19 he's studying Business Adminstration as a scholar in Harvard University. Only Miguel knows about me being an heiress nobody else.

I met Miguel when I left my parents home 2 years ago we bombed into each other when I still had my luggages with me from there we apologized and he helped me since then we became close friends.

I finished from the coffee shop at exactly 8:45pm. Miguel and I lived in the same apartment but different rooms...he's room number is 23 mine is 25.
"Bestie have you spoken to your parents?" Miguel asked all of a sudden.

"Yeah I did two days ago" I replied.

"Girl why do you need to work at the coffee shop you are filthy rich...you know if I were you I won't work at all" I know he's pissed off... I chuckled.

"You know experience is the best teacher I'm not going to depend on my father's wealth" I told him honestly.

"You know I love girls like you...you know some girls at school whose fathers are merely rich people or millionaires act as if they own the world but you Emma you are a gem..you are genuinely a nice girl your father is one of the richest man in the world but you are so humble and mature I'm so happy I found an elder sister like you" he said truth.
fully and I hugged him...he's so sweet.

"What's for dinner" I smiled

"PIZZA" we shouted and laughed heartily. Pizza is my favorite.

We arrived at our apartment and I went in to change my clothes and came back and we began to dig in our pizza.......hmmmm delicious.
When we were done we decided to watch a movie.
"What movie are we watching?"
"Avengers...End game" he said happily and I chuckled
"Okay" I said.

We finished the movie by 12:45am..we were sleeping and we were tired as hell...darkness engulfed me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhgggrrrrrrrrr...............ghhhhrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
What's that sound??...I was trying to open my eyes and I realized that it was 7:30am and my alarm was making that buzzing sound and it was disturbing me as well.
Then what happened last night replayed in my head.....Jesus!..we were watching a movie... I'll never try that again.

"Miguel wake up it's 7:31am in the morning" I shouted

"Damn!!" Miguel jumped up....

"We overslept" he exclaimed.
Mrs Sharon won't like this...we are going to be scolded and plus Mrs Sharon is the owner of the coffee shop.

I took the quickest shower in history.
I rubbed my body lotion and wore my Navy blue jeans trousers and white T-shirt when I was done I put on my silver sandals and packed my in messy bun.

I locked my apartment door and Miguel was standing just at the elevator door waiting for me...."Thanks bestie " I whispered quickly. "You're welcome" he replied happily....