Chapter 19: Silent Goodbye.

Alright wattpadians here is chapter 19 hope you'll love it

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

EMMA ESMERALDA WHITE VALDEMAR'S POV....
Stone's Mansion.
6:30AM...

“Here is the the photo copy of the your resignation letter" Ma'am Rose said handing me a White envelope printed 'Resignation Letter'.

"Everything you wrote is in there" she said again.

"I'll place it in Mr Stone study room for you" she offered.

"Thanks ma'am Rose" I said we were in my room it's 6:30am my flight is by 7:30am it will take 40 minutes by flight I've packed every single of my stuff.

"Common let's go" she said helping me with my second luggage. We went outside the mansion I just stared at the place one last time and a tear escaped my eye. Ma'am Rose just held my hands giving me a reassuring smile.

The guards opened the gate we went outside I saw a cab already waiting for us....really?....she opened the boot and placed my luggages inside she opened the back door as we both settled in.

"Good morning Rosario" an old man in his mid 70s greeted seems he knows her.

"Good morning Caleb please to the airport" Rosario instructed he didn't reply he just started the engine as we drove off.

"I'll really miss you" Rosario said to me while we in the car.

"I'll miss you to Ma'am Rose. If you ever get tired just come to Bellingham okay" I said.

"Sure darling" she said hugging sideways as leaned on her.

We finally reached the airport I paid the taxi man and the security accessed us as we entered.

I finished every process in the airport I checked the time 7:20am my flight is in 10 minutes soon enough we heard the air hostess speaking through the telecom. I sighed.

"My lady I'll get going now when you arrive call me okay" she said hugging me as I hugged her back. She released me and I turned with my luggages as I reached the tarmac I entered into plane and settled down in my sit the air hostesses help me with my heavy luggages.... I took a deep breath as I placed my headphone... it was playing. Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth feat Emeli Sande....

45 minutes later....
The plane landed in Bellingham airport I took my luggages and exited the airport I hailed a taxi to my our mansion which will take 30 minutes I checked the time 8:25am.

We finally reached the mansion I quickly paid him and entered the house I was greeted by our bodyguards.

"Welcome ma'am" they greeted as they helped me take my luggages.

"Oh thanks" I replied.

They handed it to the maids as they took it to my room as we entered into the mansion.

"And who do we have hereeeee....she's finally back!!" I heard Nanny Beatrice's voice she's just so jovial sometimes.

"Nanny Beatrice yes I'm back for good" I said hugging her.