-

You waited outside the Cantina for a while, you turned your head as you the corners of yours eyes caught a man hauling in a heavy object by his side.
"Will this do?", Kuruk began panting. "It's good enough", you pursed your lips.
"Good enough? GOOD ENOUGH?!, I carved this out in less than twenty minutes and you think it's good enough. Love!, it's perfect", he raised his brows. You looked at him with no expression but disappointment. Vicrul and Kronix soon dragged out a almost lifeless body of Bala Tik and tossed it inches away from you boots. Who then crawled closer, clutching on to your feet.
"Have mercy, please", he whimpered. You tilted your head.
"No", you bent your knees, slowly drawing your body closer to the ground.
"You didn't have mercy when you let your brother torture my man", you tugged his bleeding head, to face you. "You didn't-", your voice broke. "You didn't have mercy when you ordered your men to SHOOT KRONIX!", you screamed out in agony. The darkness soon faded from Kross's eyes, now the realization of everything washed in. Kronix was gone and wasn't coming back. You swept all your tears off. "Ready the cross", you sniffled; looking up at Kuruk.
"Where do you want it?", his soft voice replied.
"Somewhere, the whole town can walks by and always be haunted by the gawking figure", you looked at Bala Tik's beaten figure. You jerked his head away from you as you stood up. Kylo grabbed your arm before you could walk away. "What. Are. You Doing? ", he searched your eyes.
"I promised his brother, I'd crucify him but I guess he will do", you expressed no emotion. Blocking out the human part of you from barging in. "You'll see", you smiled.

-

The market was swarming with citizens, as horror seeped into their pores. You stood aside, chin up and proud. Tik's body being heaved from the crowd. The knights then used their force to keep Tik stuck against the cross. You got to work. You pulled yourself off the ground, levitating. You didn't know how these powers came to be but it listened to your wishes. You pulled out a dagger and held his hand on one side of the wood, you looked at him for a moment. Without hesitation, you plunged the dagger deep into his palm. So deep, that it penetrated through hard wood. You moved to his other hand, doing the same. Taking your time; perfecting your art. Blood tainting the white snow beneath you. He howled in pain, begging you to stop. You didn't bother using a rope to hold him in place. Once you were pleased with your work. You used a smaller dagger and carved out a upside-down cross on his forehead. Out of reflex, he began to clench his fists. But you rendered that impossible.

You stepped back into the snow, admiring your work. Bala Tik cried until his eyes could no longer produce tears. You didn't know for how long you had been staring at him whilst he suffered. Kross, too lost track of time.
You felt a gloved hand on your shoulder, its warmth made every part of you, shiver at its touch.
"Time to go", A'plek muttered. You nodded in response. Ap'lek placed his hand on the small of your back, helping your now tired body, walk. "I'll find you, you whore. Next time, I'll kill more than just one, I'll kill them all-", Tik screeched. He wanted to say more, so many more empty threats he wanted to deliver. His words were cut short, when you heard the swishing of Wraith. You jerked your head back, hair flying in front of your face. Bala Tik gurgled and coughed out blood as he stared down at his abdomen. That neat cut was, spilling blood and guts all over the pure white. A concoction of whimpers and bleats escaped the dead man's lips as he drifted closer to his demise. Oh, what a sight. You couldn't help but cry as you watched him suffer in his last minutes. How scared Kronix must've been.

You looked over to Kross, whose body was turned slightly at your direction, panting and growling. He threw the blade at you. Too weak to catch it. Ushar rushed towards you; gliding, he caught the blade between his gloves, rotating the hilt to fall into his palms. He respectfully slipped Wraith inside the sheath on your back. The men slowly backed away as Kross gained ground on you. He bent his figure and slithered his fingers under your knees and back, raising your tired body closer to his chest with a tight groan.