Chapter 2, Mixed Feelings

"I know you liked him, Phil." Sabrina closes the door to the flat.

        "No, I didn't. You know very well I'm not gay." Phil protested.

        "You know you don't have to be gay to like other boys. You could be bisexual, pansexual, polisexual! You could be-"

        "Yeah, I get it. But I don't like Dan."

        "He gave you his number."

        "Just friends."

        "You gave him your number."

        "Friends!"

        "He over tipped you."

        "Sabrina!'

        "Fine! You don't like him, you guys are just friends, or something stupid like that."

        "Thank you."

        "But he liked you."

        Phil gagged on a handful of cereal. "What?"

        Sabrina smirked. "Yeah. Dude, how oblivious are you? It was extremely obvious."

        "Are you serious? Sabrina, don't lie. Does he like me?"

        "Phil, I swear on my love for pandas, Dan wants the d."

        Phil stares at her in awe. Did Dan really like him? Sabrina may like to tease him about relationships, seeing he had technically never been in one, but she sounded completely serious right now. 

        "You are so into him!" she laughs. "You know, now would just be a great time to admit it."

        "Admit what?" He asks as she pulls milk out of the fridge for cereal."

        "Phil, I know you're interested in guys. Now, I'm not saying you're gay," she said quickly, upon seeing the disapproving look on his face, "I'm just saying I've ssen you around cute boys.The way you look at them. The way you act, I'm sorry Phil but you cannot convince me you're strait."

        "Sabrina," he sighed, "listen, I apreciate you keeping an eye on me, or whatever, but I have got no instrist in men, much less Dan." Hey, are you listening to me?"

        "What?" She snapped her head around to look at Phil. "Of course I am. It's just, hot chocolate." she says almost dreamily, and shows him the packet she had gotten from the box in the cupboard.

        Phil sighs. "You and your thing for hot chocolate." he grins. "I'm off to bed."

        'What? Before hot chocolate and Soul Eater?"

        "It's been a long day, I workede hard, I just want some sleep."

        "Fine, Phil, you get your beauty sleep, and tomarrow you might get a date with a cute boy." she winks.

        He pretends to ignore her, but can't help from blushing. He pulls on his navy blue sweatpants, and crawls into his bright green and blue sheets.

        "He likes me," he grins. It was funny, really. Nobody had ever actually liked him before. Bur he kinda liked the feeling that somebody felt that way twards him.

        He pulls up the covers, and, with happy thoughts of Dan plastered in his mind, he drifted off. 

sorry this chapter wasn't as long as the first. i've been busy, but i should be able to get the next one longer, and hopefully up by Monday!!

xx