Chapter 28 - Að eilífu?

I tried to move to better see who was stood in the door way.
"I haven't seen you in ages, how are you doing?"
I released a deep breath. I doubt it was Adam stood there, Coach finished his conversation and closed the door with his foot, his hands holding the large tray piled high with our food. He shuffled over to the bed, his skin tight boxers clinging to his thick muscular legs. My T-shirt mirrored this is it was pulled taut against his muscular frame, his exposed stomach looking more appetising than the food he was bringing over.
How could he look so ridiculous and still so hot?!
He placed the tray on the bed before jumping next to me, I had to grab the tray to stop it flying everywhere. I gave a vicious side-eye glance and he chuckled awkwardly.
"Sorry...." he smiled like a big kid.
He grabbed a knife and fork and started cutting into the steak that sat in front of him, I went to grab my cutlery to follow suit but he stopped me. I looked at him quizzically as he raised the chunk of steak to my mouth.
"Ahhhhh" he said with his mouth open, as if I didn't know how to eat.
I opened my mouth as he gently placed the steak in my mouth, it was cooked perfectly, a small moan escaped my lips.
He smirked in reaction, he raised the fork up to his own mouth and as he bit into the steak he moaned exaggeratedly while looking me deep in the eyes.
I couldn't help but laugh as I shoved him gently.
"You're such a dork!"
"Yeah, but you care about me though." He winked knowingly.
I could feel the blood boiling beneath my cheeks but I was in no position to argue.
"Whatever." I mumbled as I filled my mouth with fries.

I could see him smiling from the corner of my eye, I loved how when he smiled his whole face lit up.
I also loved how he was so ridiculously handsome but didn't care about looking stupid, sat with his long legs stretched across the bed wearing the smallest boxers imaginable and my T-shirt which was practically a crop-top. He just continued eating and smiling while looking so incredibly silly...and incredibly hot.
After we had completely emptied the plates he placed the tray on the floor and turned to me.
"You've got some sauce on your lips." I knew full well where this was going. He leaned in ready to kiss or lick my lips clean, my hands stopped him, pressing hard against his chest.
His face changed, almost like he was taking this as a challenge. He swiftly wrestled me playfully until he was on top of me, his thick legs straddling me, his hands pinning my arms above my head. He moved his face as close to mine as he could without our lips touching.
"Can I?" His eyes looking intently into mine.
I nodded gently, his tongue traced along my bottom lip before he began sucking firmly. My eyes closed as our tongues once again started to explore each other's mouths.
He sat back up, his face as smug as ever.
"All clean!"
"You don't have to ask every time you want to kiss me you know!"
"Oh really? Do I need to ask to do this?"
He deftly manoeuvred himself, the thin sheet covering my naked lower half was flung to the side, my legs now wrapped around his waist.
He pulled himself forward and kissed me passionately. I felt exposed but knowing it was him I also felt safe. He sat back up and started to shuffle himself backwards and stepped off of the bed. He looked me up and down, admiring my completely naked body, he bit playfully at his bottom lip.
"Nice." He turned towards the bathroom. "I need to pee."

I laid motionless, focused on the bathroom door waiting for him to finish.
As I heard the handle move I quickly grabbed at the sheet to cover my erection.
He looked at the tent that was propped up against my crotch and laughed.
"Wanna go for a walk?" 
I checked the clock, it wasn't super late and there wasn't a tour tomorrow so we didn't need to be in a rush to get up.
"Sure."
I watched Coach as he pulled my T-shirt over his head, his back muscles undulating with each stretch. My eyes settled on the dimples in the small of his back, drawing me down to his ass as he bent over to slide his legs into his jeans.
"Are you going to get dressed or are you just going to watch me?"
"I'm going to finish watching first." I laughed.
"Oh, you want a show huh?" He turned to face me.
He placed his thumbs between his boxers and his skin, rocking them gently as he shimmied them and his jeans down slightly before bringing them back up. He moved them up and down, moving further down each time, his trimmed hair finally leading to the thick base of his dick.
I pulled myself to the foot of the bed and grabbed his hands.
"Stop being a tease and get dressed." I chuckled.
"You've got it boss." He turned and pulled on a T-shirt, one that fit him much better this time.

As his back was turned to me I sprang to my feet and pulled on my boxers as quickly as I could. I turned in time to see him eyeing my ass.
"Stop it! It was you who wanted to go for a walk!"
"You're right....but look how good you look!" He walked towards me, his hands out aiming for my ass.
I quickly pulled on my jeans and his hands dropped. He sighed and went back to pulling on more layers.

Me made our way through the corridor, as we approached the door Adam stepped in, we all stopped for a second. Adam looked from me to Coach, he made a deep grunting noise and stormed off nudging Coach with his shoulder as he went.
"That guy is everywhere?!" Coach laughed, clearly not offended by the fact he had just barged by him, but judging by their size different maybe Coach didn't even feel anything.
I could see a blizzard raging outside and started to wonder if we'd made a mistake, maybe we should have just stayed in bed. Rolling around with a guy like Coach seemed like a way better idea than facing the snowstorm.
Coach must have sensed my reluctance as he grabbed my hand and marched us out into the onslaught.
The cold wind almost stole my breath.
"I thought you'd be used to this by now." Coach seemingly unbothered by the current weather conditions continued on, the warmth of his hand the only thing preventing me from freezing.

We made our way to the docks, working our way through the streets that were a lot more linear than Reykjavik. It seemed Grindavik was set out like more of a grid, the houses were less colourful too, opting for more neutral greys and whites. They were still incredibly charming, and the fact they were spaced out made them look somewhat more appealing to me.
"I could live somewhere like this." I smiled, not thinking about how Coach couldn't hear a general observation without making it into a joke,
"Shall we get a place here then?"
I rolled my eyes and scoffed.
"What? I can just see us now sat out in our garden enjoying the midnight sun." He looked up towards the sky as if he could feel the warmth of the sun on his face.
"You've got to be joking, I've struggled to put up with you over the passed few days!" I laughed as he retorted by sticking his tongue out.

It dawned on me how eerily quiet the streets were, I know it was the evening but we seemed to be the only people out. The snow on the ground untouched and golden beneath the streetlights. My hand gripped Coach's tightly, he squeezed back letting me know he wasn't going anywhere.

We arrived at the docks as the blizzard started to die down, the small boats bobbing on the waves came into view. The gentle lapping of the waves and soft moonlight brought about the sense of calm I needed.
Coach wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.
"I wish we could stay like this forever." A chill ran down my spine, I couldn't let him know that I agreed.
We stood in near silence for some time, there were a thousand things I wanted to say but I couldn't find the courage to say them, and even if I did say them what good would it do?
My body grew heavy, I felt defeated.
"Come on, let's get back." Coach's voice sounded as somber as I felt.

When we arrived back at the hotel room I just collapsed on the bed.
Coach slumped down next to me.
"We should get some sleep, you look tired." How could I tell him I wasn't tired, but feeling things I had no reason to be feeling.

He slowly unzipped my coat.
"Am I going to have to undress you again?" I exhaled as I couldn't be bothered to laugh fully.
I nodded.
He grunted in exasperation as he lifted me so I was sat up.
He pulled the coat from off of my arms before removing my T-shirt and jumper in one fell swoop.
As he began peeling my jeans from my legs I kicked half-heartedly to help him.
His fingers slid into the waistband of my boxers, I grabbed his hand and shook my head.
"They can stay on." He nodded in acceptance, he moved down and pulled off my shoes and socks before removing the bundled up jeans from my legs.

I just stared up at the ceiling, tears welling in my eyes as I could hear him undressing himself, I let the tears roll down my cheeks as he entered the bathroom. I took some deep breaths and rubbed the tears from my skin, shuffling towards the end of the bed. I walked into the bathroom, Coach's large frame stood in front of the mirror as he brushed his teeth. He shuffled behind me to give me access. I could see in my reflection the obvious aftermath of my tears as my eyes were red. Coach had noticed too, he placed his free arm around me and hugged me close to his chest. Another tear slid down my face as I brushed my teeth.

When we had finished washing up for the night we crawled into bed.
I laid on Coach's bare chest and let myself fall asleep as my tears pooled on his golden skin.