Chapter 21 - Reiði kynlíf

As I reached his room Coach was just closing the door.
"Coach please, can I come in?"
He sighed before opening the door for me.
"I didn't kiss him, I promise. Please don't be mad at me." I can't believe I'm begging him but I felt hurt by this whole situation, I couldn't go to sleep without it being resolved.
"I'm not mad at you, why would I be?" He still had his back to me, his words and the fact I couldn't read his face further added to my confusion. If he wasn't mad at me then why is he acting so cold?
"I know Adam acted inappropriately but hitting him won't help."
"I know!" Coach snapped before turning to face me.
"I'm sorry." He said softly.

"I'm angry and hurt because I saw another guy kissing you, but I'm hurting more because I have no right to feel this way." Tears pooled in the corner of his eyes. My heart stopped. I didn't know what to say or how to respond.
I didn't realise he cared that much.
"But I'm also mad that Adam acted like such a dick! Are you sure I can't go kick his ass?" He laughed halfheartedly.

"Come here you stupid giant." I grabbed his hands and pulled towards me and pulled him down into a deep passionate kiss.
"I can taste his booze on your lips." Coach mumbled between kisses.
"Shut up." I grabbed the back of his head pulling him deeper into the kiss.
He bent down slightly and grabbed my legs, pulling them up around his waist as he pushed my back up against the wall. His breaths became grunts as his passion mixed with the anger still coursing through his body.
He swung his arm knocking his stuff from the desk just to the side of us and span us around, placing me down on the desk. My legs remained wrapped around him as he unfastened the button on my jeans. He loosened my legs from around him and moved his face downwards, lifting my T-shirt as he placed ravenous kissed on my stomach. He wrestled my jeans off of my legs as he began kissing my inner thigh. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and launched it onto the floor. His strong tongue lashed at my hole as he pushed my legs up to my chest.

Suddenly my mind was flooded with self-manufactured images of Coach and Adam kissing, Coach pinning Adam against the wall. My mind flared with anger, my blood boiled.
I sat up removing Coach's access to my ass but almost as if he was blind to the flush of anger on my face he licked up the entirety of my shaft.
I grabbed his shoulders.
"You didn't kiss Adam right?!" I tried to keep my tone flat but it still came across as accusatory.
"No!" He scowled in response.
"Good." I pulled his shirt from over his head and pulled him up so he was stood upright, my body quaked slightly as his erection brushed up from my hole to my balls. I stood up and kissed him before pushing him onto the bed, he landed face down with a thud and let out a surprised gasp.
I climbed on top, my legs either side of him as I kissed the back of his neck. I felt his tense body relax beneath me.
I licked gently at the nape of his neck before moving to his shoulder, I sucked gently leaving red marks against his golden skin. His ass gyrated against me as I sucked and licked, I trailed my tongue down his spine rubbing his muscular shoulder blades as I went. His deep moans muffled into his pillow.

As my tongue made it to the dimples just above his ass he let out a long moan as his ass bucked beneath me, it gave me enough room to slide my hands under and undo his jeans. I kept his ass raised slightly from the bed as I slowly peeled his jeans, my tongue followed along. Soon his jeans were on the floor as my tongue was buried deep inside him.
My hands held his firm cheeks apart as my tongue pushed back and forth, swirled and caressed his tight, pink hole. His ragged breaths told me he was enjoying what I was doing, I lifted his ass further off the bed giving me better access to all of his sensitive areas.

I reached around and pulled his hard dick down between his legs as my tongue traced from his ass down over his balls and slowly moved down over every veined inch of his erection. He gasped as I kissed at his red tip before taking it in my mouth. My finger slowly rubbed at his hole as I sucked, pushing in gently.
"Do it." He growled into his pillow. I pushed my finger in further but could tell his body wasn't ready as it contracted.
I stood up and walked to the draw he had retrieved the condom from on our first session. As I opened the drawer he brought his head closer and sucked on me as I rummaged. I found it hard to find what I needed as my eyes closed with pleasure.
Finally my fingers fell on what I was looking for.

I made my way back between his legs, he lifted himself up so he was on all fours. I bit gently on his ass as I spread some lube on my finger, I slowly pushed inside, his body shuddered as I stroked against his sensitive muscles.
I began working on his erection as my finger entered in deeper. I felt his body relax as my finger began to move back and forth freely.
"Are you ready?" I asked.
Coach turned to look me in the eye.
"I've never been more ready." He winked.
I opened the condom packet and rolled it down my length.
I positioned myself and could feel the resistance as I started to push forward, suddenly I felt him open as I slowly moved inside. Coach pushed back against me, I could feel him pulling me in deeper. His back arched as he exhaled, before he pushed back even further to let me enter him completely.

Our bodies both slick with sweat moved back and forth, my hand reaching under to pleasure him with steady strokes. He turned his face so we could kiss passionately, my free hand explored his sculpted chest muscles as I felt him contracting against me.
"Fuck...me...harder."
I wasn't going to argue. I went back to my kneeling position and grabbed onto his hips as I pulled myself as deep into him as I could, each stroke growing faster and deeper. My fingers dug deep into his muscular hips.
"I'm gonna...I'm gonna...c.."
I grabbed his chest and pulled him up so his back was firm against my chest, I felt him tense against my erection as he exploded into my hand. A few more thrusts against his contractions brought me to orgasm. My deep, panting breath against his neck.

He turned to kiss me as I pulled my lower half away from him, he let out another moan as I pulled out.

I left Coach panting on the bed as I made my way to the bathroom. I disposed of the condom in the bin before turning on the shower. I washed his cum from my hand before washing the sweat from my body, Coach entered the bathroom and came up behind me, he placed a kiss on the back of my head.
"Can we talk about what happened?" His tone solemn.
"We had sex." I said as plainly as possible though I knew that wasn't what he meant.
"You know what I mean." He was right, I swallowed hard. I hate talking about feelings and did not for one second think it was something I would have to deal with while on holiday.

"I really like you Scott." I turned as quickly as I could to face him. The fact he used my name must've meant he was deadly serious.
"You probably say that to all the guys you meet." I chuckled awkwardly trying to cut through the atmosphere.
He looked a little hurt.
"I've actually never hooked up with a guest before and I haven't had a boyfriend in years." Great now I felt like an asshole.
"I know you thought I was just messing around the first few days but how could I not be attracted to you."
"Ok, now I know you're messing around!"
"I'm not, I swear. What can I do to convince you I like you?"
"I believe you, I haven't doubted that for a while now." I smiled, scared of where this conversation was heading.
"And you like me?"
"Of course!" I wouldn't be sleeping with you if I didn't?!"

He went silent for a minute, his eyes fell to the floor almost like he realised what he was thinking was exactly the kind of conversation I was dreading having. He sighed deeply.
"Ok." He sounded so dejected. Defeated.

"Come on, we've got another busy day tomorrow. We should get dry and go to sleep." I nodded in agreement.
"Can you stay here with me though?"
I nodded again.

We crept into bed, my still naked body cold against the covers.
I stared up at the ceiling trying to think of something to say but my mind was completely blank. Coach turned the light off and we laid in silence in the dark for a few minutes.
"Goodnight Week." He placed a kiss on my forehead before laying back down. My heart felt like it was tearing apart. I rolled to face away from him, he pulled me closer to him as he wrapped me in his strong embrace. A single tear rolled down my face as I succumbed to sleep.