Chapter 4 - Blue Lagoon

_# Chapter 4_

We made our way to the coach. Our conversation swaying between awkward talk and small talk. Why had he licked the sauce that had been on my lips? What a weirdo.
We sat in our earlier seats and started the journey back to the hotel. The slow, low rumbling of the motor was hypnotic. My eyes started to grow heavy, my head rested against the window as the light faded away. I awoke after a few minutes and my head had found its way onto Coach's broad shoulders. His head leaning on mine. Gentle snoring escaping his mouth. I couldn't bring myself to move and wake him. I allowed myself to fall back to sleep.

The coach came to a stop at the hotel. "We're here." Coach whispered in my ear, his voice softer than I'd heard before. My eyes opening and meeting his. Our sight locked for a good few seconds as the other guests vacated the coach. He stood up and held out his hand to help me up. I rolled my eyes and used the seat in front to hoist myself up.
"I'm a grown man you know." I said, with a smile.
"Oh, I know" he smirked as his eyes made their way downwards, settling on my crotch.
I went to shove him, my hand connecting with his chest. He didn't move at all. His chest as strong and rugged as the landscape of the island he now called home. He chuckled and turned to leave the coach.
He turned to look over his shoulder, "Go grab something to eat, you'll need your energy for swimming later."
My heart and mind raced. I'd totally forgotten tonight was the Blue Lagoon. I was so excited. I rushed off the coach and straight to the restaurant.

I sat down at a table and a friendly waiter came over. I was starving so ordered  a hearty lamb stew. It sounded delicious, my mouth watering as I requested it.
"Mind if I sit here?" I looked up and was met by those steely blue eyes.
"Oh hey, Adam. Sure, take a seat."
We talked at length about how my first morning had gone. He was excited to hear about all of the facts I'd learned about the town and island, even adding in some extra details. Two bowls of lamb soup landed in front of us and we continue our conversation as we lapped it up. The flavour of the soup was intense, much like my longing stare into Adam's eyes.
"What are you doing tonight?" He questioned.
"I'm going to the Blue Lagoon, I'm so excited!" I sounded like a child talking about their most wanted Christmas gift. I sounded incredibly goofy but Adam just smiled.
"You'll love it." He smiled.
A strong pressure appeared on my shoulder. Not now, please not now.
I slowly looked up, hoping to see a troll stood there. And there was, just not the type I'd hoped for.
"Oh hey, it's that pervy dude who was staring at you while you were butt naked!" Coach joked. Adam seemed to choke, on Coach's words or the soup I'm not sure.
"His name 's Adam. Adam, this is Coach. Ignore him, he's an idiot." I said with a grin, beaming up at Coach.
"An idiot that's here to stop you being late for the Blue Lagoon." His finger outstretched to the clock.

My eyes widened. Was I going to be on time for anything this holiday?!
"I've gotta go Adam. Sorry!" My hand touching his as I went to lift myself of the table. I looked up and down a few times between his eyes and our hands. His face growing red, I could feel my skin tainting too.
"Ok Romeo, come on." Coach grabbed the back collar of my jumper, ok his jumper, and dragged me away.

I tried to scold him but he just laughed it off. We made our way to my room. I scanned the door key and slowly swung the door open. Coach walked straight into my room without any form of invitation. He marched towards the bed and sat down with a thud. His eyes scanning the room, I was unsure what he was looking for. Valuables? Was he going to rob me?!
"I'm looking for your swimming costume, I wanna know what you wear. Are you a swimming shorts kinda guy? Speedos?" His eyes widening and that stupid grin appeared as soon as 'Speedos' left his lips.
"Shorts" I snapped. He let out a soft grunt, like a child being told they can't have what they want.

I grabbed my swimming shorts and a towel from my hold-all and forced them into a rucksack.
"You gonna help me up?" His arms outstretched.
I rolled my eyes, like I could lift him if I tried! He made grabbing motions. Was this mountain of a man really sat on my bed acting like a toddler?
I grabbed his hands and pulled, he didn't budge an inch. His arms flexed slightly and I was pulled close to him. My body fitting between his legs, his face now pressed against my stomach.
"You're weaker than you look" he muffled into my stomach with a laugh. He stood up, this time of his own accord. Our bodies practically touching, his cologne slightly stinging my nose. He grabbed my shoulders and manoeuvred me out of his way.
"Come on Week, you're gonna be late again, and drag me down with you too!"

Coach WeekOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara