Chapter 27 - Myndarlegur djöfull sem freistar mín með sjálfsfróun

Our kisses grew deeper, more forceful and passionate. His hips grinding, pushing him into mine. I could feel him grow firm as his length pressed against my stomach, I too grew rigid. As we moved to have Coach pressed against the wall his footing faltered, he slipped momentarily and hit his head on the wall.
"Oh no! Are you ok?" My hands flew to his head, turning it to see if I could spot any obvious injury.
His eyes winced in pain.
"I'm fine. Maybe we should move this out of the bathroom."
"Maybe we should check your head first!"
He shook his head as he started to lather thick suds on his body. I watched, entranced, as the bubbles ran down his thick back, trailing down his spine and running down between his pert ass.
He looked over his shoulder at me.
"Wanna scrub my back?"
He didn't have to ask me twice. My hands were practically massaging his back before he'd finished his question.
My fingertips pushed against his dense muscles that seemed to push back, I worked in circles along his shoulder blades that tensed and flexed as he washed his front. I kept trying to scout the back of his head for injuries but he seemed fine.
My hands made their way down to his sides, he chuckled slightly.
"Stop, it's ticklish there!"
My hands moved down to his waist and further down still as I massaged his ass. I lowered myself without telling him, I nibbled playfully on his right cheek.
He turned to look over his shoulder again, moving his eyes down to see me, my teeth still holding a piece of his ass as I smiled up at him. He chuckled and went back to scrubbing his chest muscles. I don't know what he thought I was doing down there but he let out a surprised gasp as my tongue gently brushed against his hole. I placed my hand in the small of his back and pushed him so he was leaning forward, his hands against the wall.

His cheeks now spread apart slightly giving me better access, my hands moved slowly up the insides of his legs as they shivered against my touch.
I focused my kissing on the inside of his muscular thighs as my hand gently stroked his balls before I lightly ran a finger up from his balls towards his hole, his breathing speeding up the closer I got. I centred myself as my tongue gently swirled on his balls before following the path my finger had traced. My lips kissed and sucked gently at his tight hole. My tongue licked gently upwards, his back arched with each lick. I worshipped his ass intently until he begged me to stop. I slid my tongue from inside him and moved it up his back placing kisses against his neck.

He grabbed my hand as we stormed out of the bathroom, he threw me gently onto the bed and climbed on top of me, our kisses becoming less choreographed, more primal.
He span around while he was on top of me, I took his erection in my mouth as I felt his warm, damp mouth lower inch by inch over my own length.
His long and thick dick made it difficult to breath from this position, I released him from my mouth and pulled on his ass to move him down giving me access to his sweet hole again. He continued sucking, his tongue tracing up and down repeatedly as my tongue entered him, moving back and forth. We rolled onto our sides to give better access to each other's hard dicks.
Our rhythms eventually synced as our hips pushed and pulled in time.
Coach pulled his lips away, their red, swollen skin glistening.
"Do you want to fuck me?" My heart raced as my body burned at the thought.
"Yeah." I answered as l licked up his shaft,
"The condoms are in the small right pocket on the inside of my hold all."
"Want to draw me a map?" I chuckled as I leapt from the bed. As I rummaged through his bag I found the box of condoms. Behind me I could hear Coach's breathing getting heavier, I turned to see him sat up against the headboard. His legs spread as he slid two fingers in and out of his tight ring. His other hand slowly slid up and down his erection. His eyes locked on mine and I was hypnotised by the sight that lay before me.
The handsome giant on my bed, tempting me with masturbation.

I threw the condom packet onto the bed as I hurriedly placed myself between his legs, I kissed him deeply as my hand fell on the hand he was using to penetrate himself. He relaxed his hand and allowed me to take control of the speed and depth with which he entered himself. His gasps for breath breaking our kisses. My body burned with the intense passion I was feeling, I lowered myself and resumed my firm kisses against his thighs. My eyes fixed on his fingers entering himself was driving me wild.
He reached down with his free hand grabbing by hand and pulling it up to his hole, as he slowly released his fingers I pushed my fingers deep inside him, his body quaked as my finger tips brushed his G-spot.