Chapter 19 - Sturtu

We got back to the hotel just in time for a late meal, I was starving as that lamb soup felt like it was ages ago.
"I'm gonna go have a shower and freshen up. Meet you back at the restaurant?" Coach asked as if it was a given I'd want to meet back up with him to eat.
"Nope." I shook my head gently.
He looked let down, angry even. Just as he was about to say something I put my finger on his lips.
"You're coming back to my room and we're showering together. Isn't Iceland all about being eco-friendly, think of all the water we'll save!" I smiled with a wink. Coach looked like someone had just handed him a winning lottery ticket. He grabbed my hand and started to walk fast towards my room. His long, muscular legs granted him longer strides so I had to almost jog to keep up.

I opened the door and before I even had chance to close the door fully he started pulling at the zip on my coat, he forced it down, pulling it over my arms as they raised above my head. His fingers scrambled to the bottom of my jumper but he didn't grab that, he lifted slightly to gain access to my T-shirt. He wasn't wasting time removing each layer as he peeled my T-shirt and jumper off in one go. He glanced down at my naked chest as if seeing it for the first time, despite there still being red marks left behind by our first night together.

He pushed his lips against mine as his hand caressed my chest, his thumb gently stroking my nipple. Our kisses became more intense as he slowly trailed a sole finger down the faint line of hair running from my navel.
Just as his finger slid between my boxers and skin I grabbed his hand, pushing him back slightly with my free hand. His neck strained as his lips battled to continue kissing me, he finally admitted defeat and stood staring at me, the look on his face told me he demanded an explanation.

"You've seen me naked more times than I've seen you naked." I couldn't help but grin evilly, now I know why he gets such a kick out of teasing.
"Strip." His eyes grew as did his smile. His hands rushed to remove his upper layers.
"Slowly." My hand grabbed his wrist to prevent him from rushing. I wanted to savour every moment.
He slowly lowered the zip on his jacket before throwing it on the bed, as he lifted the bottom of his jumper his T-shirt rose a little too. The dark hairs peaking from his waistband drew my eyes straight to them. I wanted to push him back onto the bed and it took everything to stand back, to not touch.
My eyes followed as his fingers began peeling his T-shirt slowly from his toned body, my heart beating faster with ever inch of skin being revealed.
The T-shirt was high enough that his six pack was now in full view, it tensed as he lifted his arms, the T-shirt slid along his firm pecs. The fabric stroked his erect nipples before being flung onto the bed to join the pile of his clothes.

His eyes locked on mine as he undid the button on his jeans, I wanted to look down but his eyes held my focus. I swallowed hard as I could see his zip being lowered in my peripheral. His hands stopped.
"Are you sure you don't want to help?"
I really did, I wanted to rip his clothes off, but I wanted to show I was in control. I didn't feel it but I couldn't let him know that.
I looked down quickly at his crotch and back up as a silent indication for him to carry on. His eyebrows raised in cocky acceptance as he slowly rolled his jeans down, his boxers barely hiding his erection. I too was rigid against the tight fabric of my jeans.

His thumbs dug in between his skin and his boxers as he moved them down slowly revealing his neatly trimmed pubic hair and the thick base of his dick. He held his boxers in place for a moment, teasing me. He moved them down ever so slightly, edging them down the length of his shaft.
Suddenly they dropped to the floor as he stood to full attention, in both senses.

My mouth watered at the sculpted form that stood before me. He took a step towards me, I placed my hand on his pec to stop him coming any closer.
"The bathroom is that way" I pointed to the bathroom and smiled.
I could sense his passion bubbling beneath his skin, the atmosphere was electric. He pushed gently against my hand, not enough that he was actually trying to get closer to me but almost like he wanted to feel me pressing against him even if it was just my hand.
He took a deep breath and moved toward the bathroom, his firm ass bouncing gently with each step. I didn't realise you could be attracted to a back but the ripples of his muscles and the dimples just above his ass were so perfect. He opened the bathroom door and left it wide open as he started the shower.
I stood with my eyes fixated on his body as the water cascaded over his physique. He looked me in the eye as his hands began gently massaging his body, his fingers leaving red trails across his flesh that disappeared as soon as they were drawn.
I could feel my heart beating fast, the throbbing in my pants echoed my racing pulse.

His wet hair slick against his forehead as the water streamed down his face made him look indescribably attractive. His hand went from rubbing gently against his nipple to travelling slowly down his stomach, his single forefinger pushing down the length of his erection. He grasped at the base as he began pulling back and forth slowly. I knew he was teasing me back. Inviting, no, challenging me to see if I had the strength to refrain from approaching.

My body ached, how had he turned this around on me. I wanted to be in control but once again I was the one fighting against my body.
He leaned back against the wall, the water barely hitting his chest now as his hand movements grew faster. Soft moans escaped his lips as they echoed off of the bathroom walls. My mind felt like it was on fire. I couldn't hold back anymore. I pulled my bottom layers off and hurried to the bathroom.
I pulled his hand away, preventing him from pleasuring himself further, pinning both hands up against the wall either side of his head.
He smiled but it almost looked like a snarl, he moved his head as far forward as he could, his lips almost touching mine. I moved my head backwards preventing them from touching. His eyes moved wildly from my eyes to my lips. As I felt his hands start to push back against my own I gave in and pushed forward. My lips locked onto his own, our naked bodies pressed against each other. I could feel his body writhing beneath me. He nibbled playfully on my bottom lip as he struggled beneath my grasp. I knew he could easily escape if he truly wanted to. As he wriggled beneath me I could feel his erection throbbing and rubbing against me, small gasps escaped his mouth in between our kisses. I moved my lower body away from him preventing him from using the friction of our movements for his pleasure. His body seemed to groan in frustration as it craved the pleasure.

His low, deep breaths were driving me wild but I couldn't let him know this.
I moved my lips onto his neck, his body trembled beneath my kisses.
I kissed slowly down his body until my lips rested on the glistening tip of his dick, his hands now free rested on the back of my head. His fingertips pressed firmly against my head as I slowly opened my lips allowing him to enter slowly. His deep groan echoed and my erection pulsed in response to the primal attraction caused by his guttural reaction.
His breath became ragged as he panted with each push and pull of my head.
I stood back up and kissed him passionately as I continued pleasuring him with my hand. His own hands grabbed firmly onto my ass, his grip deepening with each of his thrusts into my fist.
I relaxed my grip slightly allowing my dick to rest against his, I took both in my hand before continuing my strokes, building up the speed and intensity.
Our heads fell either side of each other as we kissed desperately at each other's necks between moans.
We both let out a deep groan as we climaxed.
My head rested on his shoulder for a while as I tried to steady my breath.

As our breathing returned to normal we stepped backwards into the still running stream from the shower. I let the water wash over me, washing away our seed that had mixed on my stomach and hand.
Coach manoeuvred himself behind me continuing to kiss the back of my neck as his hands slid down my sides and resting on my stomach.
"You're sexy when you take control you know." He nibbled my ear playfully.
"Sometimes you just need putting in your place you know." I laughed.
"Ooh yes sir." He growled in my ear.

He scooped up some shower gel and began massaging it into my back, when he had finished cleaning my back he grabbed my hips and pulled me up against his body, I could feel he was still semi-erect as it rested just above my ass. His hands moved down from my hips and I let out a gasp as he began massaging my thighs before moving up to my balls and dick.
"Fancy another round?"