SiX: CoNvEiNt

SiX

CoNvEiNt

I heard th trigger pull but didn't hit me. I gripped Zen tight but he isn't in my arms-only his black cloak was in it with tiny stains of blood on it. Where is he? I turned to face the Doctor but he is held by his throat by Zen. He's naked back faced me but i could sense danger emitted from him. 

"Zen!" I cried and he tightened his grip on the Doctor, saliva dripping down the Doctor's chin. I ran up to him and grabbed his arm. 

It was ice cold.

Like it could me just by touch. 

"Zen...?" I whimpered and he turned to face with blood red eyes and two sharp pointed teeth. His eyes were widen and he stared at the Doctor's neck. He narrowed eyes then dropped the Doctor, making him gasp for breath. He walked to me and I froze up.

I couldn't move.

Wouldn't move.

He grabbed my chin and tilted it up, making me stare at his ruby red eyes. They swirled around me and I started to shake in fear. He opened his mouth and his eyes stared at my neck. He pushed my hair out of the way and leaned down to my neck. His nose touched it and the hairs on the back of my neck rose up. I breathed into his neck then he backed away from me. 

Oh God.

"Smells so...delicious..." he whispered then grabbed my hair, rubbing it between his fingers. He put it up to nose and sniffed it, smiling at it. Then his expression turned to madness and lunged at me, his teeth turning to needles. 

"THIRSTY!!!!!" he cried and I screamed, grabbed the closest thing I had which was my metal pipe. I let out a cry and slammed it into his head, blood splattering all over the floor, himself, the Doctor, and myself. His eyes widen and fell to the ground, unmoving. 

"He's not done, Rosamy!" I heard Danielle cry and I swung my metal pipe at him. He grabbed my pipe and snapped it in half. My eyes widen and stared at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to him. I landed on his chest and he laughed, pulling my hair. I shrieked and he licked his lips. 

"Need something to drink!" he yelled then pushed my hair aside, leaning to my neck. Tears threatened my eyes and he stopped inches away from my neck. 

"To...strong...but...so...thirsty..." he hissed out then pushed me away from him. I stared at him and his teeth shifted back and forth to needle like to the two fangs. Then he attacked the Doctor with his needle teeth and bite his neck, blood spilling all over himself and the Doctor. The Doctor screamed in agony and I could hear slurping noises from him. 

Dear God, what the hell is he doing?

"Rosamy." Danielle's voice whispered but I didn't dare look away from the scene. I didn't want to see her or anything else besides the scene. 

He continued on for a couple minutes until he gasped, pushing the Doctor away from him. Blood dripped down his chin and his eyes remained hidden by his hair. Two tiny fangs were seen from his mouth and Danielle sighed.

"Sorry, Rosamy. He hoped that you didn't have to find out this way." she said and dizziness overtook me, causing me to faint but I could still hear what she to me afterword.

"He's a 'Vampire'."