FiVe: ImMuNiZe

FiVe

ImMuNiZe

                  Danielle walked with spunk and her smile was something mischievous and drunk-both at the same time. I scowled and stared at my shadow. Everyone here is not normal. They all have something different about them. Like Brink and being a goofy pervert to a serial killer pervert, Zen to---whatever his normal personality to wanting to lick up blood from the ground, and Dante with being the looks of a assassin then a loving boyfriend to Ursula.

Unlike all the people I have meet so far, there is one thing that I do know.

The Black Dawn is not what it seems like.

"So, girly, we're at my quarter's." she said and she pushed open the black door to reveal a huge laboratory full of tons of doctor utensils such as a opthamalscope, otoscope, laryngoscope, and stethoscope. I glanced around and she caught me staring at the very sharp knife on the top of the room. 

"That's for surgery, girly. Don't worry we won't need that for ya today. Now just lay down on the bed and I'll check up on yer arm. I'll be back in a second." she said then went off to a different room, leaving me alone. I stared at the bed then finally decided to lay down the bed. The ceiling's dull gray color called out to me and everything slowly started to begin to twirl. 

Uh-oh.

I think I lost too much blood.

Everything started to twirl around everywhere.

Suddenly something loud brought me back to my senses and I gasped. I stared at Zen's face inches from mine and blushed crimson. His pale complexion brought concern to my mind. He scowled then moved away from me.

"The hell are you doing here?" he hissed at me and I blinked.

Did he completely forget that I cut myself from the glass?

"I'm bleeding, dumb ass." I said and his eyes widen. His head shot to me and stared at the pile of red liquid on the white floor.  His eyes widen and his lips opened then shut a couple of times. He shook his head then grabbed part of his shirt, ripping it off. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed and he stopped to raise an eyebrow. 

"You're gonna faint if you don't stop the bleeding." he replied.

"I'm stronger than you think." I said and he started wrapping it around my arm. His gaze was completely focused on the wound like it was his own wound. 

"Why the hell are ya here, Zen?" Danielle hissed behind him and he paled, quickly finishing it. Out of nowhere she pulled Zen up to his feet and he stood up straight, putting his hand up to his forehead like what the U.S. Army did before World War III. 

"You see ma'am. I was cocerned of Rosamy's health so I wanted to make sure it wasn't fatal." he told her and she nodded, pushing him out of the way. She looked back up to him then grinned and pointed to the pile of blood. 

"To show your concern, clean up the blood." she said and his eyes widen. He clutched his fists then walked off to the other room. He stopped then turned to back to us and a mad grin came across his face, his back arched back as far as it could. His eye color is now blood red and razor sharp teeth came from his mouth. 

"DELICIOUS!!!!!!" he cried and laughed crazily. 

My eyes widen and stared at Zen. 

What the hell is wrong with him?

What the s**t is wrong with him?

Danielle brought out a huge M3M Browning Machine Gun from nowhere and pointed it to Zen. She scowled and pulled the trigger. Bullets poured out from the gun and holes appeared everywhere on the wall. Something grabbed Danielle's hair and pulled her back, making her gasp and leave the gun unattended to stop firing. 

I stared at Zen's needle sharp teeth and his tongue hung loose in his mouth. His eyes stared at her neck and I threw myself t him, tackling him to the ground. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you want to do this, you sicko?!" I screamed at him and his pupil started to move around in different directions. 

Another shot echoed the room then Zen's eyes widen then rolled to the back of his head. I turned to face where the shot came from and there stood the Doctor from when Brink tried to rape me. He pushed his glasses up and held another needle with the same white liquid and held a mini tranquilliser gun in the other hand. 

"I'll take Number Two back to the Testing Room since he hasn't had his full of medication." he said and I bite my lip, looking back down to Zen, who had returned to normal. I pulled his head close to my chest and glared at the Doctor.

"Over my dead body." I hissed back at him then he chuckled, pushing the needle some. The white liquid dripped onto the floor and Zen moaned. I looked back to him and he groaned again, rolling around in my arms.

"That can be arranged." the Doctor said and I felt something click against the back of my head. My eyes widen and the Doctor chuckled. 

"Say goodbye." he said and he slowly pulled the trigger.