OnE: iNtRoDuCtIoNs

OnE

iNtRoDuCtIoNs            tWo DaYs LaTeR

My jaw dropped and Zen grinned at me as I stood in front of the huge black wall and behind it was at least six twenty story buildings behind it. They seemed to reach the dark sky and Zen pushed his hair back. 

"Amazed, right?" he asked. I nodded in response and looked around the area of wall. This has to be impossible. How could I have never seen this before at the Center. How could someone build this thing without anyone noticing it?

"This wall was built when they came." 

I snapped my head back to Zen and he stared up at the sky, his eyes narrowing. The wind whipped up and my curly brunette hair flew in front of my face, blocking some of my vision of Zen. He turned back to me and his eyes widen, grabbing my hand and pulled me toward him.

"RUN!" he yelled and my eyes widen. I knew that they had come. The freakin' Zombies somehow found us. I ran to the wall and slammed my hands onto it, hearing it echo. I felt sweat pour down my back and fear come up to strike it's piece in my heart. 

"Help!" I screamed, "Help! HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" 

"Damn Zen brought us some new meat and the freakin' Zombies came too!"

I looked up to find the voice and my eyes widen at the sight of another boy holding a M134 Minigun, pointing it behind me. He grinned at pushed up his orange sunglasses and started firing off rounds. The boy said something but I couldn't hear it over the roaring sound of bullets getting fired. I looked back to Zen and turned to see him holding a Kris, an old dagger from Indonesia. He swung the waved blade around the Zombies were sliced down easily, becoming one with the dead again. 

"Hey, asshole! Don't leave the girl alone to defend for herself!" a different voice yelled at me. I turned to my left and stared at another boy but he looked at least older than me plus he held a SG 510-4 in his hand, firing off rounds. The Zombie's blood spilled out and there bodies slowly piled up into a gory mess. I could fell bile rise up my throat as I stared at the body's of kids my age of what they used to be. 

"Don't feel pity for them, girl." the boy next to me said. Then finally none was left standing and Zen turned to me with anger in his eyes. He stalked to me and I paled. His face looked completely demonic from the blood splatters and red eyes trying to suck out my soul. I gasped then suddenly a gun shot echoed across us and Zen scowled, looking up to the wall.

"Damn you, Brink." he hissed up at the boy above laughed. Someone suddenly whipped up behind me and a huge slam pushed up my skirt. The boy's jaw dropped and they blushed, falling over onto the ground twitching. Something behind me lifted up my skirt and I swung around to kick the person in the face, my leg connecting to the person's face. 

"Oh! You got a good kick, girl." the person said and I clutched my hands. I stared at the face of a kid from up at the wall. His black spiky hair bobbed up and down as he nodded to something and took off his sunglasses, green eyes staring at my skirt. 

"Stop looking at my skirt, you pervert!" I yelled at him and he laughed, running his fingers through his hair. He sighed and pushed himself up, wiping the huge amount of dust off his pants. 

"Anyway, my name's Brink Quintanilla and if you can't tell, I'm Spanish. Now to get down to business." he said then grinned now staring at breasts, "What cup size are you?"

I punched him in the head and he slammed into the wall. I narrowed my eyes and cracked my knuckles. A vain popped up on my head and I slowly walked to him.

"Now, now. I'm gonna teach you a lesson about helping girls out." I hissed out like a demon, his eyes glowed in happiness like he would actually learn something, "Die!"

I swung my leg down at him and he narrowed his eyes. Somehow he grabbed my leg before it hit him and he slowly got up, his green eyes ready to kill me. I paled and fear came back to attack me then the boy grabbed my boob. I blushed crimson and his eyes glittered in happiness. 

"Brink, let go of her before I kill you!"

He released his grip on me and his eyes widen, Zen's Kris slicing down came out of nowhere and Brink jumped back a couple of feet. He waved his hands in front of him and paled.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Zen calm down! I know she'll get over it soon enough!" he yelled and Zen let out a scream. I stared at him and blood dripped down his face plus into his eyes. Another shot echoed around us and Zen started to fall face flat onto the ground. I turned to face the another guy and he breathed hard, sweat running down his face. 

"Okay. Now let's get you inside and show you around the Black Dawn." he said and I stared at Zen as Brink carried him to the wall where a small number pad came up onto the wall. Brink started pressing random buttons and the wall started to open, my jaw falling to the ground. 

"HOLY CRAP! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" I exclaimed and stared at the Black Dawn Incorporation before me.