ThIrTeEn: CrAzY

***WARNING!!!!!! THIS CHAPTER IS VERY BLOODY AND VIOLENT AND USE OF SWEAR WORDS!!!!****

ThIrTeEn

CrAzY

                 "S**t!" I screamed and grabbed the closest object I could grab-a wrench. Glorious but I could still use this to break there necks. Zen and Killer grinned even more and laughed, there eyes widen in happiness.

God, they all must be crazy. They charged at the Zombies and there nails grew up to there thighs and cut through the Zombies skin easily, there heads falling off in lumps. 

"Hey! That's not fair! Let me join in the fight!" Rurouni's voice echoes behind us and I see him and Twelve next to him. He cracked his knuckles and his eyes turned blood red. 

"Let's have a blood bath! Let's soak in this delight!" he cried and his teeth turned needles along with Twelve's, charging at them. I scowled and charged at them, bringing the wrench down on one's head and it became limp. I smiled and motioned them to come on.

"I've got some stress on my shoulders and you s**theads are the perfect way to get rid of it." I say and they charge to me. I let out a battle cry and start kicking them i the back of there heads and attacking them with the wrench, staining it with blood. 

"[insert very bad swear word in here], I'll kill ya all!" I scream and smiled. 

Oh God, this is such a good stress reliever. 

I start fighting with my fists now too, punching in there useless stomachs and necks. Blood starts coating my entire body and I grin even more. 

"Such fun! You s**theads are bringing me such joy! I can't wait to do this again!" I scream and slam my wrench harder into one of there heads, bring it to stop..but still launches up to bite me. My eyes widen and then something slams through it's head, blood splattering everywhere and I stare at Dante's now bloody clothes and hands. His eyes flash red and grins, showing needle teeth too.

"Join the blood bath!" I exclaim and he nods, fighting off the Zombies from behind me as I fight the ones from behind him. Suddenly a metal pole comes crashing into one of the Zombie's neck, coating the metal pole in more blood. 

"Thanks whoever brought my baby!" I yell out and yank it out from the Zombie's neck, surrounding me more with more of the undead's dead bodies. I charge off and slam it into any Zombie I can get, chasing after Zen and Killer who had the most Zombies. I launch myself into the air and fly past ten Zombies, landing right next to Zen. His eyes widen even more and stare at my bloody-none of the blood is even mine-body. 

"So delicious...." he says and I flash a sweet smile at him.

"Thanks! Now let's continue with the blood coated party!" I cry and slam my pole into another's head, blood rolling down it and I pound even more into it's already dead body again. I heave and sweat pours off of me, landing onto the Zombie's body. More and more blood coats the pipe and myself, I could already feel like I am losing myself to this madness. 

"My turn, girly." Zen's voice whispers in my ears and rips the pipe out my hand. I scowl and claw at him, trying to grab the pipe back. 

"Give it back you s**thead! That's mine! It's friggin' mine so I can coat it with the friggin' Zombies blood!" I scream and he puts the pipe on his shoulders, grinning down at me with blood coming from his mouth-I don't know if it's his own or the Zombies. His teeth have turned it to the Vampire form and he slams the metal pipe right next to my head, causing my eyes to widen in fear. 

Somehow I complete forgot what fear was and going out on a murderous rampage. 

I slowly turn around to face a Zombie's mouth gaping open, inches from my face and the metal pipe between it's eyes and pushing through the side of his head. I feel puke rise up in my throat and I stare at the all the undead finally dead around us.-all of them have fallen. Blood coated everywhere and practically everyone was coated in it too. 

"Oh God." I manage to say and put my hands to my mouth but they're coated with the Zombie's blood. Tears stain my face and I puke, all remnants leaving my body. Zen sighed and I gasp, tears falling onto my clothes. 

"What the hell happened to me?" I whimper to myself and Zen bends down next to me, the metal pipe still on his shoulders. 

"Nothing. Sometimes a person cracks under stress or pressure. That's it. Trust me, next time they come for you, I'll protect you from them." he says and I nod at him then lash my arms around his neck. 

"Carry me." I whisper in his ear and he nods, holding out his hands and I put myself into his bloody hands which could never remove the blood but I could trust him.