FiFtEeN: fLuStErEd

FiFtEeN

fLuSterEd

                   "She's waking up, Danielle." a voice said and I groan. 

Oh God, what happened to me?

Screw that, what happened to Killer and Brink?

...OH MY GOD!

I WENT CRAZY!

How the hell did I go nuts?! What is wrong with me? Why do I keep on randomly changing personalities? Something is seriously not right with me. I tried to kill Brink. Then tried convinced Killer to drink Brink's blood. 

"Hey, girl, you awake? My name's Number Three, Grimshaw Jackwill. I have black hair with red tips and green eyes until I have to drink blood they turn red. I'm seventeen years old and five nine. I've been in the Black Dawn for three weeks and the Docs. haven't let me go outside yet cause they think I'll go crazy. Anyway, my power is elemental transmutation. I can alter the ability chemical elements, changing them from one substance to another by rearranging the atomic structure of the chemical. 

"Oh, I forgot I wasn't suppose to tell you that. Anyway, you're here because for some reason, you can stop us from practically anything. The Doctors tried to operate on you but Ms. Danielle stopped them because she said something in secret to them about you." the voice said and I slowly peel my eyes open to see exactly what the kid described exactly his clothes are all Russian/ Slavic like shirt with gravy colored pants and black sneakers. 

"What the hell is this place and why am I here?" I hiss at him and he blinks at me, his expression not changing at all. 

"You are in the Underground Research Room held for those with unknown disease, vaccinations, craziness, or other problems." he replied and I scowl.

God damn, everything is real. I can't believe I did that.

"What will happen to me?" I ask him.

"I have no idea. Danielle is coming and she will explain everything to you." he answered as she came into the room with a cigarette between her lips. She swore under her breath and pulled out a a lighter, throwing it on the table. 

"I hate those god damn Doc. I swear to god that they can all go to hell!" she hissed as she pulled off her white lab, tossing it to Grimshaw. He caught and neatly folded it up, pointing it on the table where the lighter was.

"Danielle, what is it this time?" Grimshaw asked with concern flash across his face. 

"Those damn Docs. want a sample of her blood. I told 'em to go [insert bad swear here] themselves. She's just a young girl and I rather not have someone's life trusted in my hands. I don't like pokin' someone just 'cause those bastards asked for it." Danielle explained and turned back to me, grinning, "But don't worry, deary. Ya're safe with Grimshaw and Zen. Those two are the most powerful 'Vamps' in the Black Dawn."  I narrow my eyes at her comment. 

They want to go looking in my blood. 

Why the hell would they want to do that?

I'm a normal Human girl that just has some issues with Zombies.

I mean, come on, who wouldn't?

"Come on, Grimshaw, undone the girly's restraints. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be stuck on a table for over two hours." Danielle said and took her cigarette out, spitting on the ground. I wince in disgust and stare at her.

"That's not healthy you know that, right?" I say and her eyes widen, nearly dropping her glasses from her face. Her face whips up towards me and whispers out, "Xander?" I blink and stare at her.

Xander?

Who's that and why would she compare that guy to me?

Oh whatever.

She shock her head and scowled, putting her cigarette back in her mouth. She mumbled some wonderful curse words and other random sayings. 

What the hell is her problem?

"Ignore me. I say some thin's I don't mean to say out loud. Anyway, Grimshaw, get goin'." she said and Grimshaw nodded, leaning over me and started undoing the restraints. Feeling returned to my legs and hands and I pushed myself up, rubbing my head.

"God, I feel like s**t." I mutter and Danielle smirked at me.

"That's what I feel like everyday, deary." she said and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"You're hiding something aren't you?" I ask her and she replied by raising her eyebrow back at me. 

"Yer smart, deary. That will get ya killed if ya don't pay attention to that mouth of yer's. Trust me, that's what happened to me. And now I'm under the bastards who I tried to escape from." she said and Grimshaw turned back to her, frowning.

"Danielle, do you stay want to get a blood test from her or not?" he asked and she looked to me then to Grimshaw then nodded.

"Yes. I need to make sure nothing's wrong with her. Ya two wait a minute for me to get the needle." she said and left, leaving me alone with him. He turned to me and stared at me really hard.

"You remind a lot of Danielle." he said and I smirk at him.

"Yeah right. But why do follow her anyway?" I ask him and he blinks then narrows his eyes.

"Because she knows something I need to know. She's the only one that knows what I'm searching for." he answered and I nod.

"What are you looking for?" I ask him and his eyes flash blood red for a second then return back to normal. He clenches his fists and scowls, looking down at the ground. I stare at him in wonder and notice the top of his hair, looking like a chocolate brown at the roots.

"Hey, the roots of your hair are chocolate." I say and he blinks, his head shot up to me.  

"What? You noticed that?" he asked, looking flustered and I nodded. 

"Yes. But what exactly are you looking for though?" I hiss and he cracks his knuckles.

"My twin sister."