←.•°* ^♥^ *°•.→

🎉 Hello! 🎉
This is my first fanfic.
I just want to say that English is not my first language and there will be many wrong spellings and grammar.

But I promise that I will try my best to improve my skills on writing.
And I'm planning this book to be full of fluff and a little bit of drama and mystery. Also, many of my ideas in this book might change in the future.

I hope you enjoy this book and read it until the end.
And there's also no specific time on when will I update since your author is very busy.

It means that I will have slow updates but I assure you that I will finish this book.

BTW

I DON'T OWN BTS OR ANY OTHER CELEBRITY CHARACTERS THAT WILL BE MENTIONED AND THIS WORK IS JUST FICTIONAL.

BUT ALL THE OTHER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ARE PURELY FICTIONAL.

ANY SIMILARITIES IN THE CHARACTERS, PLACES, EVENTS, BUSINESSES, ETC. ARE TRULY A COINCIDENCE.

THE BEHAVIOURS AND PERSONALITIES OF THE BTS IN THIS BOOK HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR REAL SELF.

This is a work of fan fiction.

All copyrights to itsyourCEEJAY

Does that make sense? 🤔But you get what I mean so...

I also allow constructive criticism but pls point it out nicely.🙏

That's all,
Thank you for reading this book!
It really means a lot.
💜💜💜

"When both are destined to be together death always comes along behind them trying to keep up."