New Years!

Hey I heard the news but that won't stop me from writing I cried when I d
Saw the vid so dotn think I won't write just cause they won't be postin on the channel any more. BOSHKA ME CLOUDS BOSHKA I SAY!!!!

Emelys POV:
Me and Diliana just finished making the new prank video. It took me a lot of time to edit it. The fact that I can do all of that in one day makes me happier. When we got home Jasmine told us about a spa day and I have never been to a spa so this should be fun. What made me even more excited was the fact that the boys were going to wear dresses. We all got ready and Jc can paint nails. Kian made me die when he was all like" If its avocado why can't I eat it?" He love the avocado face peal but we can't let him eat it cause when it's done it's route in side his tummy he smells bad when it exits ,if you know what I'm saying.
We finished the little room under the stairs and had a good time doing it.

Jasmines Pov:
Tonight everyone was packing cause we got tickets to go do a world tour. We wanted to start with U.SA. When we gotta see we only got 2 buses we made a system. By picking out of a hat who your bunk g with on your bus. We got:
Bus 1:
Jc &Connor
Jasmine & Emely
Tyler Oakley
Bus 2:
Diliana & Ricky
Sam& trevor
Kian
Yeah you heard me Tyler's coming too. We all picked out bunks. I got the top! We settled in meaning we made sure there were outlets for every charger. We also packed up some pillows a blankets for the ride. Tyler and Kian didn't have to bunk cause there was a pull out bed in the back. We got on the bus and each bus had a person coming in to drive tomorrow. We had a call from zoey and joe that they were not able to get to the bus company and they don't have a way to get there so we looked to see where they would sleep and we found that Tyler could bunk with zoey and joe with kian on the extra bunk.

*Next day*
I got to the bus and pluged in my chargers ,got my pillow on ,and my suitcase was in the small compartment in the front. I took out my vloging camera and vloged the tour of our bus. Every one was asleep so I tried to got to sleep too but couldn't. The. I was pulled off the bunk. It was only Jc," Jc what why I did you do that?!!!"" I am so bored. Can we do something?"" Come!" I pu.led hi, the pantry int be back and we took dibs everything we wanted and stuffed it in our bags. Next we woke up everyone and went got the water park.