Girls under construction

That night Kian and Sam are devastated at what had happened at the beach early that day. Jasmine and Emely went to Connor and Jc's room that morning to tell them breakfast was ready. "Coming, I'll be one second." Said Connor. "Be there in one minute."said Jc.

The girls couldn't help but hear Kian and Sam singing " I should have bought you flowers ,and held your hand. Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance. Take you to every party because all you wanted to do was dance. Do all the things I should have done when I was your man."

KIAN AND SAMS POV:

Me and Sam had been so upset at what had happened at the beach yesterday that we started singing nonstop then we started singing Bruno Mars "when I was your man" we were so pathetic that we didn't leave our rooms all day and night.

THE GIRLS POV:

We had moved on but Kian and Sam haven't even moved from their rooms. Me and Jasmine had another of our spa days and had a snack on our faces for the boys after they saw it on our faces again. But we still felt sad.

That night after 7 hours of sad songs from the boys me and Emely went to Kian and Sams rooms separately just to ask why they did that to them and to tell them that they had boyfriends. And they took it awfully they tipped over their whole desk and shirts riped in half and then they said to come down stairs at 7 pm for a show.