Our House is a Zoo

I came back from the gym with Jc and he said he had a surprise for me.

I walked into my room and saw 2 kitty's, a puppy, and one hamster. I looked at Jc carrying them all in my arms." I love you. But why so many animals?"" You don't want them? I am sorry I'll take them back. Sorry."" No... I love them it's just I am going to need a place for them to sleep till they are grown. And I need it now. Let's go." We hopped in the car and made our way to the pet shop. I got a heated bed for each kitty and dog. I also got food for them and a cage for the hamster. I then went to the front and got callers for them all. The kitty with blue eyes is called Ocean. The kitty with Green eyes is named Baby. The puppy's name is Bolt. And lastly hamsters name is Jen.

We came home and Connors cat was running around with Connor right be hind her. Wow. And then wishbone chased Kian. I then checked snapchat and saw what happened Kian took wishbones ball and Connor put food outside for the cat to smell and get. I ran up the stairs and put the heated beds down and the little cage all the animals played on my bed after I separated it from the other beds. I went to get the leashes for them. I put them on the leashes and them. Took them for a walk in the backyard. Of corse the kitty's went to Connor. He played with them and feed them from a bottle. Awwwww. Then wish bone almost knocked bolt into the water I had to walk wishbone and carry bolt. We all got in our pjs and ate cereal for dinner. Riely made a fort and we all got into it and made it bigger the animals of the house came in and we all slept all but Jen.

Sorry fora bad chapter but I hope you realy liked it if you want longer chapters give this a vote. Loves it my little clouds I loves it.