No, leave me to sleep.

I am not a morning person. I mean like nothing can make me happy if you wake me up. Allow me to sleep. And this Jc did not know. He came to the girls room with the boys. They brought in pans Woden spoons and pots." We ain't get no sleep cause of y'all. And y'all get no sleep cause of we. YASS" yelled the boys over and over again. I was tired and Riely was still sleeping till the boys came up to us and baged to pots pans and spoons making tons of noise. That was when I drew the line. I woke up Riely and told her what was going on. When she was fully aware of that she tossed her unicorn pillow that is not that soft right into Kian's stomach." Owwww. Dude that hurt. What the heck?!?!"" You woke us up." Said Riely." I am not a morning person. None of us are."" Well remind me to never wake you up." Said Connor and Jc in unison. Right a away me and the girls fell asleep.

We didn't wake up till around 9:30 pm." Well look who's up." Said Trevor." Shut up before I smack you up is all I wanted to say but Trevy is kinda not ready to take my sass to the fullest so I didn't says anything. I went to go get the door and it was Tyler Oakley. We talked after me and the girl got ready. The. When Tyler left we went and ate. They guys went to bed while me and the girls said we were going to sleep but we really didn't. Instead we went to the pool and wanted to swim but it was dirty from Kians whipped cream challenge thing. When we cleaned the pool we swam around for the whole night. The sun was coming up and then we dicided to wash up do our laundry and go to bed for about 5 hours because let's be honest e guys will never get up early. Okay maybe Connor but not usually.

&&&&&&&&&&&

Okay sorry for the short chapter and for being so late but it her now and I g2g. I will post a chapter on time next week. Bye my WITTLE clouds