1.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ♤ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Minhyuk was heading to the library, passing by the small concrete wall while trying to block the setting sun with his hand. He was going to the library to study for the final exam he's having in class tomorrow for his final semester grade. He had originally planned to go with his roommate and best friend Changykun but Changkyun went to study at his boyfriend's place instead.

After a five minute walk, Minhyuk finally got to the library and was early enough for the library's afternoon hours to get a table to himself. He began to take books out of his bag and immediately began to study until he sees a boy with wavy white hair curling onto the rim of his glasses sitting in front of him.

"Hope you don't mind." the boy said as he began to take his books out of his bag.

"No... go ahead." Minhyuk responded with his voice barely louder than a whisper.
"Out of all of the empty tables, why would he sit here?" Minhyuk wondered before he went back to flipping back and forth through the pages in his textbook and writing in his notebook.

"I'm Jooheon. Lee Jooheon." the white haired boy blurted out.

Minhyuk quickly lifted his head at the other boys' sudden introduction. "Minhyuk." he responded unenthusiastically.

"So what are you studying?"

"Is this guy even here to do work? I know I talk a lot but not when someone is studying." Minhyuk thought to himself before finally answering, "Art."

Despite how talkative Minhyuk is normally, he prefers it being silent while studying. School was very important to Minhyuk so he went to the library to study in silence which obviously wasn't working but this was still better than the usual squeals and whispers he usually gets.

"Ooh that's cool. I'm a music major." Jooheon responds with a bright smile then finally picks up a pen and finally begins to study.

Minhyuk only responds with a slow nod before he began to study again, flipping to the next blank page in his notebook. Not long after, Minhyuk is once again distracted by the other boy tossing the pen down on the book in-front of him as he began to stretch.

"Are you here to study or did you just come here to be loud and disruptive?" Minhyuk asked the boy the question that's been lingering on his mind since the boy showed up.

"Huh?" the boy says as he looks Minhyuk, "Oh sorry... am I disturbing you?"

"Yes!" the girl behind Jooheon replies in a loud whisper, "You both are!"

"Sorry." Jooheon responded in a whisper as he began to sit back down.

"I don't usually study, I just thought maybe I should start. I thought coming here would motivate me but now i'm just bored."

"You get bored learning about things you love to do?" Minhyuk asked as he became genuinely curious "You love music don't you?"

"I do love music but I hate studying." Jooheon responded with a pout

The boys finally began to study after engaging in a light conversation. After a few minutes of studying, Minhyuk decided to let his hand rest, he looked up and saw three boys coming up to Jooheon and one even putting a hand on Jooheon's shoulder.

"You ready to go Joo?" The tall boy with black hair asked while glancing at Minhyuk.

"Oh yeah!" The white haired boy responded loudly while closing his books "I forgot. Sorry."

Minhyuk returned his focus to his Art History textbook as Jooheon loudly shut his book, stuffing it in his backpack.

"Bye Minhyuk. Thanks for helping me study!" The boy shouted as he got out of his chair walking towards the exit.

All Minhyuk could do was nod in response, "I just sat here."

After a couple hours of studying, Minhyuk headed back to his dorm and saw his roommate was back and sitting on the couch. They talked for a little about how nervous they were for finals and Minhyuk informed Changkyun about the "annoying kid" from the library before going to sleep.