The door finally opened but Sire wasnt behind it, it was this older lady who was smiling at me.

"Hello?" I slightly smiled while trying to hurry up and chew so I wouldn't be talking with food in my mouth.

"Hi you must be Ahren!" she reached out and pulled me in for a hug. Since I was surprised it took me a minute to hug her back but I did it eventually.

"Yes and you are?"

"Im his mother!" she smiled while my heart dropped.

This nigga set me up.

"Is Sire here? I wanna go put my bag down first before we sit and talk." I stepped into the house while pointing at my camera and equipment bag on my shoulders.

"Oh of course yea he's in his room" she walked to the kitchen.

I headed upstairs and walked in his room. He looked up from his game and gave me a slight smile.

"Heeeey babeeee! Omg how was your day tell me all about it!" he turned the game off and sat criss cross apple sauce on his bed facing me.

"Cut the shit. You asked me over here knowing your mom was over here." I sat my bags down then put my hands on my hip.

"Huh?" he scratched his head.

"Nigga you could huh you could hear the fuck."

"Imma be straight up and let you know I never knew what that statement meant. But yes I did invite you here bc my mama is here. Now go downstairs and mingle." he got up and pushed me out the room then closed the door and locked it.

Im breaking up with him before I leave.

"Okay hi im ready" I walked into the kitchen.

"So im India, sorry I forgot to intoduce myself earlier I was just so excited." she reached out for another hug. This time I was prepared and hugged her back immediately and chuckled.

"It's totally fine, so what do you want to know?"

"What made you wanna date my son?"

"Well no offense but he wanted to date me. I wasn't going to take him seriously because his ex had him on a leash and I not for lookin dumb so I was on whatever he was. Eventually he let her go and now we're together."

She nodded her head, "That's understandable, I dont take offense at all. I aint like that girl at all. Ion normally wish death on people but that child?? whew."

"Yea Sire always say she's officially dead to him."

She's dead to everyone actually.

"You look like this guy I used to know back in highschool named Ricky. Well I called him Ricky everyone else called him Rico" she chuckled.

My eyes widened, "Yea das my daddy, dang issa small worldddd" I pulled my phone out to call my daddy.

It rang like four times until he finally picked up, "Hell you want?"

"Just disrespectful" I shook my head "I got one of yo old friends frm highschool in front of me."

He sucked his teeth, "Mane whatever they told you is a lie, I was a saint back in my day."

He lying like shit.

"Ricky you know you lying" Ms.India put her head into the camera.

"Indy!! Wassam witcha baby!" he started smiling hard.

Why he cheesin so hard?

"Fuck you smilin so hard fa?" I heard my mama voice in the background.

"Look wife its Indy!" he gave my mama the phone.

She slid her glasses down to the bridge of her nose so she could see better and then she started smiling. But it was her lil fake smile that looked real.

"Hey girl!" she waved then handed back the phone.

"How you been Ricky?" Ms.India started smilin.

Ion like how she just ain't acknowledge my mama like tht.

"Bae lets go Leek and Laysia just got inna fight." Sire ran down the steps. He went up to his mom and kissed her cheek then grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"Nice meeting you!" his mom waved at me.

"Same!!"

She seem nice I dont know why my mama dont like her.

"What happened?"

"Some niggas tried do jump Leek and his gun was inna car so Laysia just jumped in and started swinging." he said once we pulled off.

"Well shit"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
hi sorry for the delay, i have 0 ideas. thanks for 12k tho!

20+ votes, comment a lil bit too pls

#deezy