"Yall hungry?" my mama asked.

"Yea lemme get some popeyes."

"You always want some damn popeyes." I said to Ren.

"Because they chicken sammiches be magnifico!" she held her fingers together and did a chefs kiss.

"Chile did you say sammich?" my mama asked.

"Yes I sure did."

"Ma you know she can't pronouce half ber words correct. She cant even pronounce marshmallow right." I said

She sucked her teeth, "I can pronounce marshmawoah" (basically the two L's are being pronounced as a W).

"Tuh barely" I mumbled.

"Dont try and fake like you aint have that thing wrong with yo tongue and instead of saying thirteen you said kirkeen." she pointed at me.

She did not have to bring that up.

My mama busted out laughing making her swerve a little and a car beeped.

"Oh shut the hell up" she held her middle finger up.

She so aggressive.

"Ion appreciate boffa yall sittin inna backseat. Fuck am I Uber?" my mama said.

"Yes" me and Ren replied at the same time.

"Terrible, what yall want." she pulled in the drive thru.

"Number 8 combo with fries and a medium fruit punch mixed with sprite. Get some blackened ranch too." Ren said.

"Just gimme some tenders with sweet heat." I said.

She ordered our food and when we recieved it she sped off.

"Where am I takin you Ren?" my mom asked her.

"Sire house, i'll guide you." she nodded.

Avery
hows the photo shoot?

its over im otw home.

wanna chill and watch movies?

im tired i'll get back to you later.

Yes i'm still giving Avery the cold shoulder, baby or not I would still not be speaking to him until I felt he started acting properly.

We pulled up to Sire house and Ren leaned over and hugged me then said bye to my mom and got out the car.

Im finna take a nap.

𝙰𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙶𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗, 𝙼𝙳
𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

Not waiting till I got in the house I started stuffing my face with fries while walking up the driveway. Reaching the front door I rang the doorbell because I aint wanna grab my keys since my hands were dirty.