Katara sighed,"Fine".

"Alright, Azula. Let's do this". Aang said.

Azula smirked,"Splendid".

As she approached the small area, she felt the waterbender grab her wrist and pull her to the side.

"Try anything Azula and you're dead woman". Katara hissed while looking at her dead in the eye.

Azula's cold smile grew even more,"Your affection for him is purely pathetic. I'd watch out if I were you, it might be your downfall someday".

Then she released herself from the waterbender's grip and headed for Aang.

"So, you look good by the way". Aang said nervously.

Azula smirked at this,"Why, thank you Avatar. You don't look too bad yourself".

Aang's face became red at that. Azula sent a glance toward Katara and saw how pissed off she was, she internally laughed at that small victory.

"Ugh! If they're gonna flirt all day then I'm out of here". Toph said,"KILL EACH OTHER ALREADY!!!".

The others all looked at her with wide eyes.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really glad you met her". Mai said to Sokka with a small smile.

"Yeah, you have no idea". Sokka replied.

Azula narrowed her eyes at Aang before changing her footing, she immediately saw subtle movement in his right shoulder and she released a blue fireball from her fingertips. Aang saw the attack but he narrowly dodged since it almost singed his bare shoulder, he jumped back and looked up in time as she released torrent of flames at him. He stood his ground and blocked some of the blasts before using his airbending to evade the rest, then he blasted a torrent of air at her to which she dodged with ease before releasing more jets of fire.

Aang jumped back and blasted his own barrage of flames at her but she dispersed each blast with ease, she then shot another fireball from her fingertips and it slightly singed his left shoulder. Aang hissed in slight pain at the small contact, he jumped back and looked at his shoulder and saw how pink it was.

"Watch it, Azula". Zuko warned.

"It's not my fault he can't evade me". She said sweetly.

She shifted her attention back to Aang who shot a torrent of air at her, she sidestepped it and sent a vertical blast of fire at him to which he blocked with ease. Azula saw her opening and released a horizontal blast of flames, Aang not expecting the attack slipped up and got knocked to the ground with a hard thud.

"Aang!!!". Katara exclaimed before running to his side.

"Impressive". Sen smiled with crossed arms,"It was as if she could predict his every movement before he even made them".

"Eh, it wasn't that bad". Toph laughed,"At least I got to see Twinkletoes' butt get kicked".

Azula slowly approached Aang's downed form, but then Katara appeared next to him and checked up on him before glaring at the fire princess.

"Get away from him, Azula!". Katara seethe.

Azula rolled her eyes,"You're going on as if you've never seen a sparring match before".

She got closer and held out her hand, Aang looked up surprised by the fact that Azula was holding out her hand for him to take. He looked at her hand again before grabbing it and getting pulled up by her.

"That was a good adrenaline rush, Avatar". Azula said,"I hope we do more in the future".

Aang smiled,"Yeah, definitely".