Rain (Neko!Geno X Wolf!Reaper)

Start from the beginning

Sparky jolted up awake from the sudden thunder that rolled just a while and groaned.

"You awake?" I asked sleepily as I heard her whimper and replied with a hum and a soft "yes". The two of us shared a bunk bed, she slept on top while I stayed at the bottom. Again light flashed in our room as another scream followed, and it was clearly our mother's voice that rang inside the house. We both stepped out of bed as we ran outside our room. But also still kept hidden in the darkness. Sparky was shaking as I held her tight, my eye glowing from blue and red as my claws were aching.

"F*cking cat, look what shebdid to me. "
A man's voice said as the clanging of metal was heard echoing in the room, another voice broke the silence and grunted.

"AND DIDN'T I F*CKING TOLD YOU TO ATTACK ONCE THE THUNDER RANG? YOU COULD'VE WOKEN UP THE NEIGHBORS YOU RETARDED B*TCH!"
He yelled as the other man just chuckles.

"Relax dude~ With a heavy rain like this? No one can clearly hear anything~" He said as the other man just smacked his head and a whimper was heard afterwards.

I was still shaking. What happened to mom? I shooked my thoughts and looked at my scared sister beside me. "Sparks? I want you to call 911. I need to make sure that mom is alright." I said as she nodded and ran back upstairs.

"Sh*t. Well f*ckhead? 'with this heavy rain no can hear you'? That's just b*llshit." The man said as he snarled a growl. "Someone else is awake other than this old hag." he continued and I stood in shock... They heard Sparks running up the stairs.

"Hear kitty kitty kitty~" the first man said as I tried to stay still, but alas huge paws grabbed my small skeleton frame and held me up, showing me to the other man... Whose a wolf. "Here he is boss~ He's just a kid, it'll be easy just to rip off his throat~" the man holding me said as I turned pale, struggling in the man's hold as his 'boss' walked up to me.

Scared and out of my mind, I was able to set one hand free and used my claws to scratch the mans face, and bit down to the one holding me in his arm. They both screamed in pain as I stumbled down and jumped on the kitchen counter to hide behind it, but once I jumped to the other side I screamed and in instinct covered my mouth and trying not to gag. The room lit up with light and thunder rang again. As tears won't stop flowing down my eye socket. Our mom....  Lying down on a pool of blood... "M-mom....?" my voice was shaky and then suddenly the door busted open and I heard the sound of a tazer being shot as howls followed after and the sound of police cars flaring outside. My sister ran down looking for me, and once she did found me, she too went pale and bursted into tears.

*The next morning

"We're sorry about your loss... We'll take you to a relative of yours to take you both in. I'm glad the two of you are safe."

Said a police officer as he tipped his hat to us and left. Another officer came to us to escort us to a police car, taking us to my aunts place. That night, me and my sister were traumatized, we didn't spoke a word until the end of the day once we arrived at our Aunt's place.

~Geno and Sparky age 18

The past few years in our Aunt's place was torture. She'd treat us like tenants, she'd act all innocent when we're out in public, but she'd torture us whenever no one else was around. She'd never give us any money or an allowance even though all of my mother's inheritance were given to her. Her child too, our cousin was also a spoiled brat, she'd bully as all the time at school, and if we try to defend ourselves, she'd call her 'mommy' and she'd hit us for 'trying to hurt her little angel'. Well f*ck that, 'angel' my ass.

Me and Sparky were on our way back to our Aunt's place. At this point we have no where else to call 'home'. We lost everything since that day, and it's torture here. My ears perkerd up and so did Sparky's. We looked up to see the sky becoming gray, claps of thunder rolling by.