Super Long Note

I have finally reached one hundred thoughts. I am very happy I am just not good at expressing the happy feeling but I am good at depressing things as you may have noticed. It feels like Just yesterday that I was trying to complete just seven thoughts. I hope you guys enjoy this collection. If you have read, up to a hundred you probably are.

I have to say it has been fun doing this I will definitely continue I just hope I have interesting things to write about. If any of you are writing stories of any kind, please do tell me I will try to read them. My preferences are fiction and I enjoy stories about teenage love.

To my followers thank you so much, because I write stories in order to escape my world but I put my work out there for the readers. I will keep trying even if it is just one person I am doing this for that one person.

Thank you for your support I hope I do not disappoint anyone with my later work.
I apologise for the depressing ones, the grammar, and other errors
Follow me on Instagram @thelivingmystery.africa
That is my (actual) personal account.

In addition, which "thoughts" do you find?
most interesting
weirdest
strange
so far, which one do you enjoy the most?
      Which ones should I major on?

Also private message me for almost anything. I would love to get to any of your guys.

Please comment
Please Vote
Please follow me

Thank you all
Thank you
Faysal153
Kirttykat
TheFashionDesigner2
SonyAnnieHygenes
AmesMax

Mystery