"Why are you crying Katy?" He asked softly and caring voice which I shivering at the sound.

"Nothing it's nothing."

"It's some thing now tell me please." With that concern look."Katy you can tell me anything. I don't give good advice but I listen" I didn't want to tell him but I did just cry into his chest so I guess he should know.

" Brice I don't want anyone to know about this. Okay?"

"Okay."

I let out a groaned," I was rapped..."

"WHAT!? WHO!?" He said screaming what scared me and he noticed and sat down on the grass with me.

"I'm sorry that just took me by surprise. But keep talking."

"Well my boyfriend-" I was interrupted

"YOUR STILL WITH THE BLOODLY ASSHOLE?" He yelled again I jumped and he took me in his arms. It felt really safe. I pulled back.

"I meant ex!" I said. He looked at me with 'tell me everything' look.

I took a deep breath and I started again,"he was my fairly tale dream guy all up until that day. I was putting my little sister to take a nap she asked me to stay with her so I did he came into the room after she was asleep and he raped me." While tears fell while I was talking

"Why didn't you yell?"

"He said my little sister will see her big sister get rapped and I couldn't bear the thought of that." He didn't say nothing his eyes said it all he hugged me tight and wouldn't let me go after we pulled away he wiped he smeared makeup off my face along with the tears. We have missed 2nd period. Great I felt bad for being the reason he missed it but he didn't care he was still looking at me until he finally broke the silence.

"you know that ride wanna go now?" He said with his eyes not leaving mine.

"Yeah I would like that" I said with a shy smile. We got into his black jacked up pick up. Damn he must had money. He started the car up and pulled out the schools parking lot.

" Katy?" He said braking my thought pattern.

"Yes?" I said softly my throat hurt from crying so much.

"Does this ex boyfriend of yours go to school with us?"

I groaned again as his face popped into my head,"yes..."

It was silence for a while and then we pulled into a Waffle House.

"Well are you gonna come and eat or sit there like a frog on a log?" He said happily

"You know you said that wrong, right?" Matching his tone.

" I told you already I'm dumb as fuck." We laughed Brice got out the truck and I opened the door to get out I fall. Graceful right? Good thing he was there he caught me like something in the movies. He looked into my eyes for a while and then notice how I was in his arms. Bridle style go Katy woop woop! He put me down and blushed while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm I have no money to pay-" I was interrupted

"Umm what kind of man would I be if I let a lady like your self pay for her food?" I didn't say nothing I was amazed. No one has ever done that before. I didn't notice I was smiling like an idiot. Brice was look at me with goo goo eyes while I looked at the menu he didn't noticed I noticed him.

"Hello I'm Jenny I'll be your server." I notice she was looking at Brice with the same eyes he was looking at me with. I got so mad and angry. Was I getting jealous over a guy I just meet?

Its Just How Life GoesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara