Vatic Tale [KHR] (Draft)

Summary :

Vongola Primo/Giotto x OC

A closet fanfiction writer, that was who she was. She write fanfictions just for her to read, as ideas and hallucinations kept on popping onto her dream. It's an amusing thing, espescially since it came into her dream. She had a fairly nice life, a nice peaceful one. Until she woke up to see she's infront of a self-proclaimed Goddess.

As she was given a choice to continue living, she was sent without her consent. It will be all okay, if only she could continue a normal life!? Sent to the new world, she found herself being abused by her parents and she was sent off to marry with the mission to kill the head of Vongola!

She has entered the world of KHR with a blessing? or is it a curse? She knew the storyline of this new life of hers since she had saw it on her dream, and written it as a fanfiction!

***

I don't own KHR.

•••

"Congratulations. You had died." Brown eyes blinks innocently as she tilts her head in confusion. "But no worries! Since you had been choosen to replace a life too!" A cheerful voice continued to announce proudly.

The black haired girl, hasn't processed anything. "What?" She managed to question.

"Good luck! Babai~" Before she could comment anything else, she felt herself being pulled.

She gasp out for air as she can feel her sweat rolling down. She winced as she heard a loud splashing sound along with some pain, which became numb right away and trembles. Her now orange-brownish eyes went wide as it scans where she is right now.

"Have you learnt your lessons now, dear Valeria?" An awfully eerie voice questions. Chills quickly run up to her spine as she gulped. Still gasping for airs, she moved her orange-brownish eyes from the floor, to upward. She slowly see some leather shoes in the frame and to some fancy pants. She felt a hand yanked her chin up as her orange-brownish eyes met up with cold black ones. "Never act that way towards sir Vongola anymore, you hear me?"

As if unconsciously she answers, "Y-Yes father." It rolled out from her tongue as if she's used to it. At least her body is.

Now that she get to see her father, she felt him rather familiar. Dirty blond hair with black eyes. 'Oh?' She remembers. It's a bit blurry, but she recognises him. 'He's.. my father..?' The realisation earlier seems to dissipates into nothingness. 'Yes, he's father..' Her head slowly looks down again.

From her position, she could feel a lock, a cuff? on her hand was unlocked. "Good. Prepare yourself then." The harsh voice lastly told before leaving the room.

She could feel her body relaxing as she moved her body from the matress, a round one like a roller? She wobbly stood up, feeling her body aching but it all became numb seconds later.

As told, she walks to the bathroom to clean herself up and prepares for the sleepover. To prepare her upcoming wedding, she is told to get some time and get used to her new house, the Vongola Mansion.

It will be a girl's dream to stay over at the Vongola mansion. Or even to be engaged with the Vongola don. But not to her, Valeria. At the very least not when she's on a undercover mission.