indolere

13 - 15

"There is a way." Reborn told.

This perks [Name] up. "Really?"

"Vongola's hyper intuition."

"Oh yeah." [Name] blinks, "Why didn't I think of that."

"I'll go call Tsuna tomorrow then. For now, sleep." Reborn turns around.

"..okay."

"Scream if anything happens."

"Will do."

.

.

.

[Name] shifts uncomfortably, eye glancing around. The awkward silence between everyone is getting suffocating.

'Can I get a time skip?' She lightly wished.

Scratching her neck lightly, she sighs. It's really getting nowhere with no one starting to talk. Reborn.. She glance at the said infant, seems like he won't be saying anything else either.

Yuni and Byakuran over the far side, Byakuran oddly silence but it's appreciated. Except the fact he's munching marshmallows that is.

"Well." She decided to break the silence. "Firstly, sorry I broke down." She told to Tsuna, sincerely feeling sorry. She could see Tsuna biting his own lip as he listened to her. "I wasn't on my.. right mind. I had too many things on my mind and I guess, I crashed?"

[Name] wasn't sure how she can explain everything. As of this point, she isn't sure if Tsuna's Vongola Intuition even works or not. Doesn't he just, dunno, more or less starts becoming aware of it at the future arc?

"Uh well," She decided to continue on her talk, seeing Tsuna isn't going to respond for now, "You might think I'm crazy to start talking about this but, after I broke down, I kinda.. met with uh, the manager of this dimension?" Obviously everyone gave a ridiculous look.

But she didn't gave any pause for them to retorts or talk back and continued. "They told me about how my body functions similiarly to Gola Mosca, how I have no flame core, how Vendetta is trying to create artificial flame core...-" Telling the gists of it, ones that's essential to be told, extracting the confusing part about what is exactly the two beings.

She kept her gaze on Tsuna, since the purpose of voicing it out is to see if Tsuna's hyper intuition would catch it as a lie or not. She could see Tsuna's reactions such as stiffening and looks confused time to time.

"...do you think, it's all a lie?" She lastly finished her short confession or presentation, voice coming out low, uncertainity shown.

The brunet finally made contact with her (e/c) ones, mouth parting before closing again, also unsure.

"Just say whatever you think or feel." [Name] stares back to his brown eyes. She decided, if Tsuna (well, his hyper intuition) deemed her story is all a lie, then she'll just go with the plan dying.

Tsuna took a deep breath, "If you ask what I think, I really think it's a really unbelieveanle thing." He finally talked, softly.

[Name] crackled, looking down to her hands, "Of course it's unbelieveable." She lightly scoffs, "Everything here is, to be honest unbelieveable." She whispers out to herself.

"But, it somehow made sense you know? I feel it's not a lie." Tsuna finished his thoughts.

Her surprised eyes went back to lock with brown ones. "Really?" She verified once again.

"I, I don't know why you insists so much on asking me, but yes, I feel it's not a lie."

[Name] cracks a smile, for real now. "I see,," She whispered out, head dlowly dropping to her front, hiding her tears. "Thank you."