Apocalypse : Finding out (Draft)

Yuichiro Hyakuya was sent to search for a certain girl, see what will happen.

Credit to my sister as well, we made the idea together and she even made the cover- But I haven't really continue it hhh

-------------

This is good enough. Yu, after this come to my office. I got you your second mission, happy right?" Guren say as soon as Yu and Kimizuki finish saving Yoichi from the demon.

"Mission? Alone?" Guren just nodded, Yu smile "YES!!" He jump highly.

---

"..."

"Where's your hyperaction earlier?" Guren mocked Yu who was reading a document infront of him.

"Hey! I don't get why you gave me a mission to search for a little girl!!" Yu say angrily. Guren just close his ear, "Just be grateful i gave you a mission." He say.

"Tch, Stupid Guren." Yu grumble. "What was that? You are free to turn it down, Personal Hyakuya Yuichiro!" Guren say.

"How many people did i get?" Yu ask ignoring the statement earlier. "Zero. You are on your own." Guren say sitting back.

"Yosh!" Yu say going outside. "If you're not back after 2 weeks, we're gonna search for you." Yu just nodded lazily and walk outside.

"Okay okay, i get it."

---

"Geez, that Stupid Guren." Yu say muttering to himself as he was on his way to his apartment. "Don't underistimate me dammit! Giving me just a simple task!!" He growl to himself kicking the near trash bin.

"Just you wait, Baka-Guren! I will bring this girl to you! And i will make sure you regret underistimating me!!" He yell to no one, making anyone who saw it suprised.. And also scared.