cher [KHR] (PUBLISHED)

Tsuna believes he found her familiar. She's someone from his school isn't she? But.. what's wrong with her?

***

I don't own KHR
self indulgent

---

"Lambo is?" Tsuna voiced out surprised, "won't he come back like usually..?" He scratches his head hessitantly.

"But it's already past dinner time.. and it's getting chilly.." Nana told worried, "Please search for him dear?"

Tsuna frowns towards the clock, it's almost 8pm. "Alright." He told, standing up from the couch, "I'll go then." He grabs his jacket and wore it swiftly.

"Thank you." Nana gave a smile, "Take care and let me know if anything happens!"

"Will do." Tsuna quickly went to the front door and put on his shoes. "Where would he go though,," He mumble out pulling his phone after he finished wearing his shoes.

"Ittekimasu!" Tsuna yells out as he walks outside and starts jogging. Looking around, 'For starters, I should head to the park's I guess..' He thought, making up his mind before looking at his phone.

'Should I ask help from the others?'

No

'Lambo doesn't seems like in a danger...'

Yes

Closing back his phone, 'Wouldn't want to bother the others too. I don't feel anything bad will happen either,' He nods to himself, 'Yeah, it'll be fine. He's probably at the park.'

As he thought of that, he could hear familiar laughters of Lambo's. 'See? He's doing good.' He sighs in relief, pacing up to the now nearing park.

"Lambo-san, don't you need to go home?"

"Gyahaha! Lambo-sama will keep Riri company so don't worry!"

Tsuna blinks and slows down a bit. He can now see two figures, sitting over the bench. A girl and Lambo.

A sheepish laugh responds to Lambo's words, "Thank you, Lambo-san. But, won't your parents be worried?"

Lambo thought for a while, "It'll be fine! Lambo-sama will inform them later on!"

Sighing exasperatedly, Tsuna can't help but to retorts back. "That's not how it works, Lambo." He voiced out sternly.

"Gupya!"

Walking to the bench, Tsuna now properly see the girl. He knows her, he's seen her plenty of times. They go to the same school.

"Sawada-kun?" The girl voice out surprisedly, "A-Ah, Lambo-san is your little brother?" Somehow Tsuna can hear fear and the shakiness in her voice, and it's not something he expected espescially since everyone would rather give an arrogant tone.

Tsuna rubs his head, "Somekind like that, uh, sorry if he bothers you...-" Now that he properly sees it, he can see the tint red over her puffy eyes. There also lays Lambo's handkerchief over her hand on her lap.