Anonymous (DELETED)

My name is Yokina, i'm abandoned by my parents since i was a baby.. Or so what the hospital said so. I don't know how i receive this name 'Cheerful' when i'm always gloomy.

"Are you all alone too?" Someone suddenly ask me when i was walking all alone in the street. I look up to find another boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Why did he looks like he pity me? Why did he see me like that and not like everyone else did? "Yes.." I answer quitely.

"Then we're the same!" He answer with a bright smile. "My name is Yuuki, and you are?" He offer a hand to me.

I just look at the hand. "My name is.. Yokina." I answer, i slowly reach for his hand and took the handshake.

He smile, "Yokina-chan right? Do you want to come with me to my house?" He ask as he pulled me closer. Is he offering me a home? Is this what it feels to have someone close to me? I unconsciously smile, "Okay.."

Xx(Scene Change)xX

"You may come in. There are no other people except for me." Yuuki say. I nod slowly and walk in. Now that i think of it.. This is the first time, i enter a real house..

"You can put your shoes there... Oh,, i'll buy you a new shoes later.." He say when he saw my wrecked shoes. I wonder.. we just met yet..

"Why are you willing so much for me?" I ask softly. He turn to me and smile, "Because i don't want any other people to suffer like me." He say before going to another room.

"Yuuki... was it? Are you really fine with me at your house?" I ask following him. "Of course! Why shouldn't i?" He ask.

"Well.." I paused. "I might be disturb you.." I continue. He just smile, "It will be fine!" He answer.

I kinda doubt that.. The last time they say so, they'll just leave me.. "I.." Yuuki look at me, "Nevermind.." I mutter.

"Ah, i'll walk you to your room." I just nod and follow him.

"Thank you.." I mutter as we arrive at my new room. He just smile and nod.

"It will be dinner soon, i'll call you that time. Then tomorrow we'll go shopping." I nod and he walk out.

As he close the door i look at my reflection in the mirror.