réserver [KHR] (PUBLISHED)

In hope to prevent a tragedy, the three skies wished. Answering to the wish, time rewinds and everything resetted.

However, keep in mind. A wish is granted with a price.

***

I don't own KHR

This story is a stand alone, but is connected to:
1. agonizare [KHR] (crossover)
?Vatic Tale [KHR] (cameo/for 'Lupo')
?sacrificum [KHR] (a sequel?/for 'Sei' and to know what happens afterward to Sei)

***

Tears flowing down as the sky cracks again and starts falling down, the three shut their eyes and there, their heart shouted the same thing. 'Don't destroy the world!'

Answering the wish, the three artifacts shone so brightly before everything turns dark.

The three found themselves inside an empty space and there they found out their wish were granted, and so time rewinds.....-

However, do not forget.
A wish is granted, with a price...

.

.

.

"Good morning." Yawning lightly from the greet, Ieyoshi nodded to his brother. "If you don't wake up now, you won't have time for breakfast."

"Alright..." Ieyoshi sleepily replies. "I'll go wash my face."

Smiling as his brother woke up, Tsunayoshi walks out from the room and back to the dining room. His eyes glances to the flyer that he had found earlier this morning, somehow familiar and nostalgic.

Coughing a few times, he shook his head, burrying the unsettling feeling. He checked the bentos and also breakfast, then he sat as he waits for his brother.

He then heard some shrieks and thud crash and chuckles, his brother must've fallen asleep for the second time at the bathroom or the way to the bathroom and then slips on the stairs because of his clumsiness. "Ie-kun, are you okay?"

"Y-Yes, Tsu-nii!" Ieyoshi quickly recovers and sat across Tsunayoshi.

He's 14 years old, the youngest son in the Sawada house. He have blond hair and brown eyes. He's a clumsy boy and fails in most of subjects, thus resulting him in earning the nickname Dame-Ie. Though that nickname are almost forgotten by everyone since at around latter half of the primary school, he managed to somehow raises his scores with the help of Tsuna.

"Well, let's eat then."

With that the two clasps their hands and chorused, "Itadakimasu."

Tsunayoshi, 16 years old. The eldest son in the Sawada house. Unlike Ieyoshi, he have brown hair and brown eyes, and a pretty much genius. He doesn't know how, but he felt he already learned about everything and so it was easy.

After eating, Tsuna washed the dishes and look at the clock, "Ah, look at the time!" He handed two lunch boxes to Ie and brought the other two himself, "Let's go."

"Okay!"

Iemitsu, the father died when Ieyoshi was seven. Nana was told of it through a phone call that his husband was involved in the mafia and is MIA. However since it's been months, they deemed that he had died.

Nana grieved for a while, but decided to stay strong since she had a son to raise.

But then, Nana died when Ieyoshi was eight. A year after Iemitsu died. She died so suddenly that no one knew of the cause. The doctors tried to see if she had any illness but there was none found, so it was just thought it really is her time to go.

Tsunayoshi who was older felt a sense of responsibility as the older brother and so he took over everything that's supposed to be done by his mother. Espescially during the time Ieyoshi grieves.

Thankfully their neighbour was nice and helps them since they also know that the two doesn't have anyone else to rely on.

They were mostly supported by Tsuyoshi Yamamoto, since he also had a son at Ieyoshi's age, and so the three stays together a lot and became best friends.

The Sawadas was 100% being taken care by Tsuyoshi until Tsuna reached 14. Tsuna observes other people and from the start already acts mature, he became the mother-figure. He felt bad to burden the Yamamotos and so he starts to do part-time jobs and all.

Tsuyoshi told that he don't have to mind since they have money from assurances and all, but Tsuna insisted so they wouldn't be spoiled.

Reluctantly, Tsuyoshi helps in giving Tsuna job and introducing jobs to him. With that, he can somehow manages to make money for living.

And that's how their life ends like this.

"Good morning, Kyoya-senpai." Ieyoshi greets politely.

"Good morning, Kyoya. This is your lunch box." Tsuna greets as he gave a purple lunch box, "See you later at lunch!"

"Hn."

"Then, I'll see you later!" Tsuna waves to Ie as their classes are different. Tsuna is a 3rd year while Ie's a 1st year.

"See you, Tsu-nii!"

It's a peaceful day, really. That is how the daily life of the Sawadas. How sad, that their peaceful day will end soon.

Espescially since, a certain infant has been observing them for the whole day.

".."

Oh? But it seems the infant in suit isn't in a very good mood.

The said infant frowns, "That one isn't stated in any of the reports.." His eyes narrows, "Who is he?"

.

.

.

Reaching out their hands to the girl who's glowing at mid-air, their desperateness reached the three artifacts' feelings.

"Please, come back!"

The girl in the mid-air starts screaming as the items' powers were forcedfully extracted from herself, "NO!"

Every eyes widen as the sky starts cracking and collapsed, "The world-"

"It's.. collapsing?!"

Their eyes couldn't believe their eyes, "No! Everyone-!" One by one everyone shatters to dust and disappears.

"Why-"

"Don't-"

"No!!!"

Shining brightly as their bearer's emotions were unstable yet showing strong will, the three skies grieved on the lost of their elements.

***

2 November 2021

Yey~ hi.
Err, idk this chapter kinda sucks yea
Im sorry i think i forgot how to write

Enjoy though✨