Abnormal Being [Kimetsu no Yaiba] (PUBLISHED)

Summary :

Running away from Kibutsuji Muzan's graps, Yokina Luminoso found herself becoming a demon. As she kept her sanity, she bumped into Tsugikuni Yoriichi. She was taught of many things from him and became a demon slayer, although she never shows herself to others except for the Masters from generation to generation.

Almost as old as Muzan, Yokina became stronger from self-training and observing. Then she heard a disturbing news, a new demon slayer carries a demon alongside him when he's on a job. Now isn't that interesting?

***

I don't own Kimetsu no Yaiba. I only own my OCs.
Mature contents for violence as Kimetsu no Yaiba is full of killing :)
OC-centric, massive time skip

.

'Run and run,' that's all she could think of. Her lungs felt like burning, her whole body screams in pain. Eyes widen as she rushes away. Fear taken over her body as she ran.

Not so long ago, her father sold her and her twin sister to some rich person in exchange for some authority, but soon after that father and mother died, or rather killed.

The left two girls, Yuutsuna and Yokina Luminoso were left behind with another new owner, identified as Muzan Kibutsuji.

Losing most of their trust, they shut themselves and only did as told. Until they both found out about Muzan being a demon and was talking to his underlings and in the end received Muzan's blood and turned into demons themselves. Day passes and the both of them were tortured and trained to be stronger.

Until earlier when Muzan decided to take her elder twin, Yuutsuna away from her. Blinded by rage, Yokina attacked while Yuutsuna who had given up on everything fallen into a state of cold sleep, locked and hidden by Muzan. Being targeted, Yokina decided it was best for her to run away, which is what she's doing now.

Her body is wounded badly, but she won't give up now. She have to survive and take back her sister. Avenge her. She'll be the one to kill Muzan.

Her blood boiled, her legs were getting tired. All of her clothes were torned, tattered, full of blood. Mixed of hers and others, perhaps also Muzan's. It stinks, stinks so bad. Her head pounding, making her dizzy, and her eye sight were getting fuzzy.

Her hand, long nails dugging into her own shoulder from the over-powered hand the demon had, teeth gritting trying to withstand the pain, showing her fang. Her pupil though, is a normal human's pupil unlike other demon's cat-like eyes. It's sky blue color. She has a mid-lenght black hair with a bit tint of sky blue, same as her eyes, as the effect from turning into a demon.

With her strenght almost gone, she bumped into someone. Someone who's unexpectedly warm, nice, and cozzy. She passed out after mumbling a soft, "Help-"

---》

Her sky blue eyes opened as she slowly scanned through the place she's in. "Oh you're awake." Her eyes blinks as she felt the similiar assurance, warm and cozzy feeling, although different from the one she felt when she passed out.

"Where-?" She whisper out, too tired to do anything.

"You're at my house. Three months ago you collapsed on Yoriichi, my friend not so far from here."

Yokina quickly snap, "T-Three months!?"

"To be precise 97 days." Yokina gulped, she's in confusion on what she should do. "Don't worry too much. We know at least you're a nice demon."

Yokina looked at the man, he has ruffled, black hair with burgundy tips, combed back to expose his forehead, and wide, dark eyes with white pupils that appear lighter around the lower section of his irises. His hair is about shoulder-length and tied in a ponytail behind his head.

"I-I'm sorry to have bothered you for so long.." She mumble out. "Being a demon like this, I must've caused a lot of trouble.."

"No no, even if we're scared of demons, we won't be giving nice treatments to those who are bad." The man told with a soft smile. "How you look when you first brought here, we immediatly know you were running away."

Yokina nodded, "Y-Yes,."

"Now, do you want to eat? Or would you like to sleep more?"

Yokina gulped, "J-Just water please."

The man chuckles, "No need to be shy. I'll ask Suyako to bring you food later." He stood up to leave. "Let's talk again when Yoriichi come."

Yokina nodded moving her eyes to her lap. 'I've slept for three months..' She licked her lips, "Does that mean, I'm not being searched..?"

The black haired girl shook her head, 'No, knowing Muzan, he might just let me be for now. Or perhaps he's thinking I'll come back soon since Yuu-nee is there.' She unconsciously started to scratch her hand. 'I'm not dumb. I'll be going back when I have the chance and power to kill Muzan.' She nods to herself. '..please wait for me, Yuu-nee.'

"No scratching." Yokina looks at the face of another man who pulled her hand. It was the person who had that cozzy warm and nice feeling when she passed out. He's pale-skinned, tall with long and spiky, shorter bangs and wavier hair, colored black with red tips that he kept in a ponytail. His eyes are brown.

"It's not good to scratch, espescially until it bleeds." The other one told afterwards.

Yokina finally realised after seeing how her skin is regenerating itself. "O-Oh.. I didn't realise it." She mumble out.

"Don't repeat it."

Dumbfoundedly she nodded.

-------------------------

23 March 2020

Hello! It's Helena ehe.
I've finished watching kimetsu no yaiba about 3 days ago.. and finished the manga two days ago. Now I'm hooked- xD

Well actually I watched the 1st episode when it first came out and waited for all episodes since well, cliffhanger sucks and forgot it whoops.

Now being cliffhanged by the manga tho :")

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy this! Still new in the kny fandom so be nice to me hehe.

~Helena

.

I'm currently working on ch.6 now. But the latest manga.. (spoiler alert) a lot died and I'm unsure if I wanna continue this or not. Like I've said on the announcement on my message board.