Chapter 8

It's been a month since Sebastian had moved to Paris. Some crazy stuff has happened during that time.

Him and (y/n) have gotten closer.... like, close close. The funny thing is, Adrien started to get feelings for (y/n) ever since the two of them started to flirt.

Apparently a new super hero appeared, helping Chat Noir and Ladybug defeat an akumatized civilian.

Right now Adrien is pacing back and forth in his bedroom. "I don't know Plagg. Should I go? I mean, I was invited... but what if they end up not wanting me to be there?" He says.

Plagg rolls his eyes. "Kid, you talk a lot." He complains. "Why don't we just stay home and relax."

"No, I should go. (Y/n)'s my best friend, and I should spend time with her, not cooped up in here." Adrien says, as he grabs his phone to text her back.

Adrien Agrasste- Yeah, I'm coming. Oh, where are we all going anyways?

(Y/n) (L/n with a pun)- Alya is thinking about going to a art gallery first, then we are going to eat, then go to Marinette's. But idk, what do you think?

Adrien Agrasste- That sounds alright. What are we gonna do at Marinette's though?

(Y/n) (L/n with a pun)- I haven't asked, brb.

Adrien turns his phone off and flops onto his bed. Plagg flies over to him and lays down. Both of them wait for her to text back.

A few minuets later, a ding comes from his phone. Immediately, he sits up and opens the message.

(Y/n) (L/n with a pun)- Alya says that Marinette wants to have a sleepover. Do you think you could ask Gabriel if you can?

Adrien Agrasste- Sure, I can ask. But I doubt he'll say yes. I'll text you what he says.

(Y/n) (L/n with a pun)- Alright.

Again, Adrien turns his phone off. He sets it on his bed and gets up. "I will be right back Plagg, don't go anywhere." He says.

"I won't." Plagg replies. Adrien leaves his room and sets off to find his father. Gabriel is most likely in his office, so that's where he goes.

As expected, he's in there. Adrien opens the huge door and walks inside. "Father."

"Adrien." Gabriel greets back monotonously. "One of my friends is having a sleepover. Can I go?" He asks.

Gabriel turns around and furrows his brows. "And who is this friend of yours?" He asks folding his hands behind his back.

"Marinette." Adrien says and he looks to the ground. Gabriel had to fight the urge to smirk. An idea pops in his head. "You can go, Adrien." What has father says makes Adrien perk his head up.

Did Gabriel really say he could go? A big smile spreads on Adrien's face as he starts to run out of the office. "Thank you father!" He exclaims happily.

Gabriel calls for Nathalie whenever Adrien leaves the room. Nathalie walks inside and formally bows to Gabriel.

"Find out who else is going to the sleepover." He says sternly. "Yes Mr Agreste." She says just as sternly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien runs to his room and quickly picks up his phone. Plagg fell asleep waiting on him.

Adrien Agrasste- He said I could come!

(Y/n) (L/n with a pun)- Seriously?! That's very surprising, but good!

Adrien Agrasste- Do you need me to pick you up? I can if you want.

(Y/n) (L/n with a pun)- If it's okay with Nathalie and Gabriel, then sure.

Adrien Agrasste- Okay, I'll pick you up in a bit. Bye.

(Y/n) (L/n with a pun)- Bye!

When both of them stopped talking, Adrien quickly got everything he needed for the day.

He shoved it all in an expensive bag, grabbed Plagg and his camembert, then he left his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time Skip)

A white car parks in front of (y/n)'s house. She grabs her bag and runs down the stairs. "I'm leaving now! Love you guys!" She yells to her mom and brother.

A "I love you too." From her mother and a "See ya Nerd." From her brother. (Y/n) leaves her house and enters the car.

"Hey (y/n)." Adrien says and he smiles to her. She smiles back. "Hey Adrien." She says back.

As the car makes its way to Marinette's house, (y/n) and Adrien talk about stuff. Mainly things about video games and school.

The car soon pulls up to the Dupin-Chang bakery. The two teenagers get out of the car and walk inside the bakery.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Dupin-Chang." They say in unison. "Hey guys." Tom says as he waves and smiles.

"The others are up in Marinette's room. Have fun!" Sabine says as she smiles as well.

Adrien and (y/n) walk up to Marinette's room. When they get inside Alya, Marinette (🤮), Nino, and Sebastian greet them.

Marinette made sure to put everything she has of Adrien under her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel uses the secret entrance to his lair. "Nooroo, dark wings rise!" He says and transforms. Hawk Moth walks to the middle of his lair.

"Sir, why did you allow Adrien to go to that sleepover?" Nathalie questions. Hawk Moth  looks over to her.

"I can't be the only one who hasn't noticed Marinette's crush on him. We both know that Adrien is fond of (y/n), and she is going to be there as well. That situation screams negative emotions. Ever since I found out that Marinette is Ladybug, I've tried to get her akumatized. I was never able to though. But I am confident that this will work." Hawk Moth explains and he smirks evilly.

Nathalie nods her head.

"I believe you will succeed, Sir." She says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Authors note
I apologize for the short chapter. Next chapter is going to explain how he found out and is going to continue where I left off on this.