Chapter 4. 😺😺😺

The rest of the day went by pretty slow to (y/n). To Adrien, it went by fast. With the whole, having to buy a bunch of Camembert for Plagg, and thinking about Ladybug all day really made time go by faster. So, he forgot he wanted to visit (y/n) that night.

The next day, Adrien happily made his way to his new school with the approval of his father. He is very hopeful today, with new friends and possibly seeing his best friend this time.

It's pretty windy, not like yesterday. There may or may not be a storm tonight. Well, that's what the news station says. So, (y/n) puts on a comfortable outfit, fit for a cold day.

She eats breakfast and leaves for school. Like the news said, it was pretty windy. (Y/n) starts to feel bad for the people stupid enough to wear a skirt. Because if you combine wind, skirts, and men around, well you know how that'll go.

Nino catches up with his friend. He swings his arm around her shoulders. "Hey dudette!" He greets (y/n) happier than usual. She looks at him weirdly. "You seem very happy... is something happening today?"

Nino shakes his head no. He wasn't lying, there really wasn't anything happening that day. He was happy because he has a new bud. Nino doesn't really want to spoil the surprise for his (h/c) haired friend.

Yes, Adrien did tell Nino about (y/n). Who wouldn't? She was his best friend. Both of the teenagers made it to school. As they walked up the steps, (y/n) saw a crowd around somebody. "What's happening there?" She asks Nino.

A smirk finds itself on Nino's face as soon as he saw the crowd. "YO Adrien!" He yells above all of the chatter of students. (Y/n)'s eyes widen just a little. She thought her ears were playing tricks on her.

But she was proven wrong, as Adrien appears in the crowd. To add to the already over exaggerated moment, a gust of wind comes making Adrien's hair flow to the side. When the wind stopped, his hair was a bit messy, which made him even more good looking.

Adrien's already smiling face, brightens up at the sight of (y/n). He quickly tries to move away from the crowd and to his best friend. Sometimes, he gets sucked back into the big crowd of students by an annoying blonde.

Chloé, the demon child herself.

Once he is able to break away from peoples grasps, he runs over to Nino and (y/n). His arms snake around her body in a warm hug. "I've missed you so much!" Adrien exclaims happily.

(Y/n) wraps her arms around his neck and squeezes him tightly. "I've missed you too, Adrien!" She says laughing sadly. Both Chloe and Marinette fume in the background. They don't like the sight in front of them.

Now that the two friends are reunited, they walk to class talking the whole way. Nino saw a change that has went through both of his friends. They both seem more carefree and happy around each other.

Adrien can only really be his true self around (y/n). But sadly, he is still falling in love with Ladybug. He only sees her as a friend. It would be a foreign thing to (y/n) if he did. Nobody ever really liked her like that.

Maybe Adrien will change his mind and rethink his feelings...

          Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter. It was just a filler, and the next will be longer. I know, I know, this was very dramatic during when Adrien and (y/n) saw each other again. But what is a x reader without any dramatic parts?