Chapter 5. 😿😿😿

Authors note
Beware. This chapter includes a sad, and crying Adrien, it might even be enough to make you cry. It sure made me cry writing this. Sorry for the late chapter!

Thank you @CaseyTsurugi for the akuma idea! I will be using Locamator for this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few weeks since (y/n) and Adrien were reunited again. Everything was going really well, with occasional 'Ladybug rejecting Chat Noir' moments.

Those happen a lot. Right now Adrien and (y/n) are walking to the park. They came back from a bakery where they dined on croissants.

As the two teenagers made it to the park, (y/n)'s eyes wonder off to her best friend. A mischievous smirk dances across her face as she scoots closer to him.

She sneakily brings her hand closer to his arm. (Cue the nervous heartbeats)

"TAG!" She yells as she touches Adrien's arm.

(Y/n) quickly runs away, with Adrien at her tail. The little game went on for about 40 to 55 minutes. A pigeon decides to fly in, right at (y/n)'s feet making her trip.

Adrien also ends up tripping and falling on top of her. "Oof..." he lets out a noise. "I hate tripping..." the girl under him complains.

Boobs are a real curse... (y/n) thinks to herself. When Adrien fell on top of her, her chest area started to get squeezed against the ground.

They both moan in a bit of pain. Adrien gets off of (y/n), and helps her up. "Stupid pigeons." She says aggravated. His cheeks has a light shade of red dusted on them, out of embarrassment.

He rubs the back of his neck."Heh, sorry." Adrien shyly says. (Y/n) busts out laughing, while he looks at her confused. Why is she laughing? He thinks.

"Tag always ends with one of us falling." She explains, while calming down. He smiles at her, with her returning one. "Hey, I have a photo shoot this Tuesday, do you want to come?" Adrien asks.

"Sure! You need someone to keep you company anyways." (Y/n) replies, giving him a playful punch on the shoulder. This action causes Adrien to laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette and Alya are spying on the two best friends... well mostly Marinette. She was crawling on the ground of the park, making sure to stay out of the sight of them.

Alya was starting to get tired of her friend constantly keeping an eye on Adrien and (y/n) whenever their together. "Mari, let's just go. Obviously nothing is going to happen between them." She tries to reason with her friend.

"Did you not see what happened there!? (Y/n) obviously tripped on purpose!" Marinette objects, still keeping her eyes on the model and his friend. Alya rolls her eyes, and checks her Ladyblog.

A gasp comes from the bluebell  eyed girl. She grabs her friends shoulder, pulling her behind the tree. "They're on the move!" (Y/n) and Adrien walk past the tree, and out of the park.

With Alya and Marinette on their trail, they make their way to Adrien's house. When they got there, Adrien turns towards her. "It was nice hanging out with you." He says happily.

"It was nice hanging out with you too." (Y/n) says, just as happy. They both give each other a hug before she leaves. Adrien watches her walk away, and then he goes inside his house.

"Okay. I'm not believing that nothing is going on between you two." Plagg says, popping his head out of Adrien's jacket. He looks down at him with a small smile.

"(Y/n) is just a friend, Plagg." Adrien states as he walks into his room. Plagg rolls his, not believing what he said. Adrien turns on the news. "An akuma has appeared! Ladybug please-" Nadja begins to say, before shutting off the tv.

A loud annoyed groan leave Plagg. "Plagg, claws out!" Adrien yells, and his Kwami gets sucked into his ring. Chat Noir jumps out of his bedroom window, and towards the akumatized person.

He quickly spots the akuma and runs over to him. "I am Locamator! I've had enough of people saying I'm crazy!" Locamator yells. He seems very mad at the world around him.

Chat Noir and Locamator start to fight, with a few puns and jokes from the cat. Ladybug jumps into the scene. Her PARTNER leaps beside her. "About time Buggaboo. Thought I was going to have to destroy him myself!" He says while grabbing her hand and trying to lay a kiss on it.

Ladybug wasn't having it. She pulled her hand away from him before he could kiss it. "Stop flirting and calling me Buggaboo! We have to defeat this akuma." She says seriously.

Crazy people run all around Paris. Some are standing by Locamator. "It seems that he can make people go crazy." LadyBug says while the two superheroes watch him closely.

"Where would his akumatized object be?" Chat takes a good look at Locamator, and an idea pops on his head. "Looks to me like Crazy Town over there has a bracelet. Maybe the akuma is in there?" He says, giving the idea on deaf ears.

"What if the akuma is in his bracelet!" Ladybug exclaims. Chat looks at her, soon getting too lovey dovey to get mad at her. "Yeah! That's a pawsibility." He says with a small smile.

       (Le Timeskip)

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug yells as she tosses the lucky charm in the air like always. Chat and Ladybug walk up to each other and fist bump.

"Pound it!" They say in unison.

Chat Noir flips out a rose from one of the pockets out of his leather suit.

"Ladybug. I've been in love with you since we first met. You are brave, sweet, beautiful, smart, creative. Can we be together?" Chat Noir asks, his eyes filled with so much sincerity, and love.

"Kitty, you know we can't be together. I'm in love with someone else. I hold no romantic feelings for you." LadyBug says, with a little harshness in her voice.

That scared poor Chat.

His ears and tail slumps. His head faces down. He frowns and closes his eyes. "Are you alright?" Ladybug asks.

Chat Noir lifts up his head. He shows her a cocky smirk. "I'm fine." He says while stretching.

But he was lying.

That smirk was                                                                                     

Fake...

            Authors note
Welp. This chapter didn't include Chat and Adrien crying. The next chapter will! Again thank you for the Locamator idea, @CaseyTsurugi.