Chapter 6. 😽😽😽

Authors note
Finally I got the chapter finished and out! Sorry for the chapter being so freaking late. I've been pretty lazy these two (or three, I barely keep track) weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kid! Look out!" Plagg yells. Adrien looks behind him quickly, seeing the akuma. He quickly crawls away from the black and purple butterfly.

"Plagg, claws out!" Adrien says and transforms. He runs and jumps out of his window, running across rooftops.

The akuma is hot (like him) on his trail. Soon, Chat Noir loses the akuma. He finds himself in front of a house.

Whose house is it, you may ask. Chat looks up to a certain balcony. He sure remembers this balcony.

A smile appears on his face as he uses his staff to boost himself onto it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) has finished putting up groceries with her mother. She sticks her head into her brother's room.

She looks around, not finding (b/n). "Whatever..." (y/n) mumbles. As she enters her room, there is a knock at her balcony door.

Her eyes widen a little, and she grabs her baseball bat. Walking carefully towards the door, she opens it swiftly.

Nobody is there. (Y/n) walks out and looks around.

"Hello (y/n)." A boys voice says from behind her. She whips around and swings the bat at him.

Chat dodges it. "Woah, no need to be feisty." He says with a smirk. (Y/n) sighs in relief.

"Goodness, you scared the crap out of me Chat Noir." She says and walks back inside. He follows her, while laughing.

"Haha, sorry Purrincess." He says as he looks around the room. It hasn't changed that much. Shadow stalks up to him.

""Princess?"" She asks confused. "I'm gonna call you that from now on." He states. (Y/n) shrugs her shoulders.

He sniffs Chat Noir. A familiar scent comes from the blonde boy. Adrien's scent to be exact. Shadow rubs his head against Chat's leg and he purrs.

"I think he likes you." (Y/n) says as she looks at the two cats. "His name is Shadow." Chat Noir picks her cat up and pets him.

Shadow's purrs grow louder. "What are you doing here anyways?" (Y/n) asks, as she sits down on her bed.

"I just thought I could come visit you. I was planning to anyways." Chat explains as he sits down beside her.

Shadow sprawls on top of his lap. "Usually he doesn't like a lot of people. So this does surprise me." She says as she pets him.

They hung out for a few hours. This visit that Chat made, definitely made him happier. The akuma was sent back to Hawkmoth, waiting to akumatize a civilian.

(Y/n) led Chat Noir our onto the balcony. It was now dark, and it was time for him to leave.

"I had a lot of fun!" She says happily. They both smile at each other. "Me too. This turned out to be a clawsome day." Chat replies sitting on the balcony railing.

"Yeah. It's not everyday a superhero pops up on your balcony." (Y/n) says with a small chuckle.

Chat looks over at her with a small smile. The lights of the Eiffel Tower hits her perfectly. A light blush slaps itself on his cheeks.

Sure, he thinks she is pretty, but he still thinks of her as a best friend. (Or DoEs He?)

"Well I should get going." He says, a little upset because he has to. "Okay. Bye!" (Y/n) replies calmly as she stares at the Eiffel Tower.