I pushed the chair outwards and sat on it, being my back backwards, streching widely. I looked around, his computer, laptop, guitars, keyboards, some music related things probably.

I do know happy birthday's chord if I still remember them. I slid the chair to the keyboard and pressed the keys accordingly.

The sound was okay-ish because it was long since I played anything and by that I only meant happy birthday's tune. That's what they taught at the school orchestra, not my fault.

I slid the chair around and saw a couple of plants kept aside nicely and a flag below the AC. He has a nice sense of decoration noting that he's a guy.

Boys don't give point five percent shit about decor honestly.

I tried to keep myself engulfed but eventually moved to the single couch at the backest of the studio and laid down there, curling my legs and hugging my knees to my chest.

*

I felt a strange hand moving beneath my back and my eyes flipped open. I sighed in relief as I saw Darshan.

"Shit, sorry, I woke you up", he whispered, his eyes small. A tear of sweat rolled down my forehead. "Why didn't you turn on the ac?", Darshan questioned.

"I forgot", I replied. "Why are you whispering?", I hissed.

"Because you're whispering", Darshan said and I rolled my eyes.

I pushed myself up and his hand slid down my waist but he left it because now there was no need to carry me to the room.

"Hey Raval, I recently found out about this awesome thing called kissing me right on the lips, want to try?", I faced him as he gave me a half smile, pressing his lips against mine.

I responded, god I did miss him.

He was soft and slow at first and then it came out really passionate as he moved me down on the couch, kissing me harsh and rough like I love it.

My hand clutched the back of his t-shirt and I could feel his fingers trying to get rid of my hair strands gently while our mouth moved in synch, overlapping one another's.

Darshan pulled back after awhile trying to catch his breath while I put my head down on his thighs.

"You're going to be the death of me", I said, my eyes closed.

"You have to admit, that's a pretty sweet way to go", Darshan smiled and I could feel his eyes on me. I pressed my lips stopping myself from smiling.

"I missed you", I said it, although I preferred not to.

"I missed you too", he replied and I just pushed a smile at him.

I swear to god, this was a facade. I was way too horny and all I could do was move my eyes from his eyes to his lips to his chest to the belly and the bottom below it. I sighed, licking my lips slowly.

"Is something wrong?", he shot and I was forced to put my focus on what he was saying.

"Uh, you...you've to attend my graduation ceremony", I told him.

"Okay, definitely, hundred percent", Darshan assured me cheerfully. "Tell me the date prior so that I make sure I've no work on that day", he added and I nodded agreeing with him. "You must be tired, go sleep maybe?", Darshan mused with a smile.

"Yeah", I said, I wasn't feeling tired at all now. "You're not coming?", I asked. "To sleep", I added.

"I've some work to get done, some errors and...", I clutched his collar gliding him downwards as our lips collided.